Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the more humiliating experiences of my life

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In History class in college. This was a huge auditorium style class, probably over 100 students. The teacher calls on a foid for a question and after she answers he says to her “pick someone to answer the next question but pick someone who has never spoken” without any hesitation at all, mind you she had over 100 people to choose, she immediately pointed to me.

I’m sure in her mind the question was more like “who is the ugliest person here that you would like to see killed immediately?”

Mogs me
You are visible to foids!

Mogs me
You are visible to foids!
Another memory from that same class, a Stacy that sat in front of me, I overheard her tell her friend that she got pulled over and the cop told her to “be sure to wear your seat belt, would hate anything to happen to that pretty face.”

Brutal I would rape and kill her after the class ( in Minecraft)

Brutal I would rape and kill her after the class ( in Minecraft)
Impossible. Minecraft want invented yet. Most of my gamer friends were playing Splintercel at the time.