Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the main problems of people nowadays is lack of capacity to consistently apply principles

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For some examples:

Rape is wrong because people have ownership over their bodies. Ok, but then, so is compulsory vaccination.

"Oh but you're risking the lives of others" - even assuming that's true, still, I own my body and if I don't want some experimental substance in it, it's my calling and not yours. Women who refuse to date and have sex with incels are contributing to their depression and potential suicide, would you agree that women own incels sex by this logic then? I bet not.

Another example: anytime any man, especially if ugly/otherwise undesirable, complains about his inceldom/problems, people say "life is unfair", "who cares", "man up". Then why don't people say the same thing when some guy like ER gets a gun and goes on a shooting spree killing women?

"Oh but dying is worse" - even assuming that's true, still, the same principle applies. Truth is, it's not about "life is unfair who cares" - this is only said to us. When it comes to women, people do care, because they're gynocentric. People also care about themselves, that's why they dislike the idea of shooting sprees, which could potentially affect themselves.

At least be sincere about being a selfish, gynocentric, hypocritical, legalist retard, instead of trying to pass it as morals or lecturing us.

Last edited:
Obviously libtards aren’t gona have any logic

Obviously libtards aren’t gona have any logic
a literal wall is more logical than foids and normies :feelskek:

Agree with your premise (that people aren't consistent and just do wathever benefits them at the moment), but it would be better to compare vaccination to abortion, since rape doesn't imply that the women's body autonomy values more than the rapist's life (which would mean that is consistent to make an exception to violate body autonomy when a life is being threatened).

If they are for killing innocent human beings in the womb, because of body autonomy, they are implying that one's body autonomy is more valuable than other's life

Last edited:
For some examples:

Rape is wrong because people have ownership over their bodies. Ok, but then, so is compulsory vaccination.

"Oh but you're risking the lives of others" - even assuming that's true, still, I own my body and if I don't want some experimental substance in it, it's my calling and not yours. Women who refuse to date and have sex with incels are contributing to their depression and potential suicide, would you agree that women own incels sex by this logic then? I bet not.

Another example: anytime any man, especially if ugly/otherwise undesirable, complains about his inceldom/problems, people say "life is unfair", "who cares", "man up". Then why don't people say the same thing when some guy like ER gets a gun and goes on a shooting spree killing women?

"Oh but dying is worse" - even assuming that's true, still, the same principle applies. Truth is, it's not about "life is unfair who cares" - this is only said to us. When it comes to women, people do care, because they're gynocentric. People also care about themselves, that's why they dislike the idea of shooting sprees, which could potentially affect themselves.

At least be sincere about being a selfish, gynocentric, hypocritical, legalist retard, instead of trying to pass it as morals or lecturing us.
crying over normies lot being logical is like crying over a dog barking and complianing its irritating

I'm pretty sure double standard is one of the core precept in their society

Agree with your premise (that people aren't consistent and just do wathever benefits them at the moment), but it would be better to compare vaccination to abortion, since rape doesn't imply that the women's body autonomy values more than the rapist's life (which would mean that is consistent to make an exception to violate body autonomy when a life is being threatened).

If they are for killing innocent human beings in the womb, because of body autonomy, they are implying that one's body autonomy is more valuable than other's life
I agree that abortion is even worse than compulsory vaccination, but problem is, those liberals and atheists define life differently and thus don't consider a fetus a human being. Although this is not hard to refute, all the arguments they use are poor. For an example, they say a fetus lack a nervous system and thus can't feel things before a certain point. Ok, then let me anesthetize you and then smash your head with a bat.

I agree that abortion is even worse than compulsory vaccination, but problem is, those liberals and atheists define life differently and thus don't consider a fetus a human being. Although this is not hard to refute, all the arguments they use are poor. For an example, they say a fetus lack a nervous system and thus can't feel things before a certain point. Ok, then let me anesthetize you and then smash your head with a bat.
They are retarded then, because embryos eat and develop even without maternal tissue.

No dead being can develop like a fetus does.

It's funny that they say the fetus is dead and after then say that its a parasyte using the mother's body, as if they aren't mutually exclusive

Last edited:
They don‘t care about morals,they just dislike us and want to stop us from destroying their society

It's funny that they say the fetus is dead and after then say that its a parasyte using the mother's body, as if they aren't mutually exclusive
They also conveniently ignore the fact that, apart from Jesus Christ, all fetuses were/are there because the mother did certain actions. The fetuses didn't show up there magically.

They also conveniently ignore the fact that, apart from Jesus Christ, all fetuses were/are there because the mother did certain actions. The fetuses didn't show up there magically.
Indeed and then they make retarded comparisions like forcing someone to donate organs.

Also:

1:''The fetus can't feed himself without the mother's consent.''

2:''So the child can't receive child support without the dad's consent, right?''

1:''Well, actually....''

Indeed and then they make retarded comparisions like forcing someone to donate organs.

Also:

1:''The fetus can't feed himself without the mother's consent.''

2:''So the child can't receive child support without the dad's consent, right?''

1:''Well, actually....''
Yup. It's all so obviously gynocentrism and solipsism when you just dig a bit.

Last edited:
Good observation tbh. It's this sort of nonsense which never ceases to bother me.

so are conservatards
Out of the absolute moral of God, everything is arbitrary. But applying principles consistently is already something.

never compromise your principles

This coming from the guy that unironically believes in a magical sky fairy.

Throwing bricks in glass houses is a bad habit.

Indeed, this one thing about normies pisses me off more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back