Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT I KNOW WHO USED TO TELL ME SHE WAS ASSEXUAL NOW DATES A TALL WHITE HIGH TIER NORMIE

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANT ACCEPT THIS MAN.... HOW COULD I BELIEVE THIS IM A FUCKING SUCKER.

TELL ME SHE WAS ASSEXUAL

jfl for believing what a foid tells you. When foid says A she means Z

You aren't a virgin and had a GF already once, shouldn't be that bad to get 'em again :D This only proves that you're not Chad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANT ACCEPT THIS MAN.... HOW COULD I BELIEVE THIS IM A FUCKING SUCKER.

She is only asexual when talking to you...not when Chad is standing in front of her.

You aren't a virgin and had a GF already once, shouldn't be that bad to get 'em again :D This only proves that you're not Chad.
Wtf?? This guy had sex and GF before?? Fuck you @KilluminoidBR you are the fakecel you always hate on

Women only have one sexuality: wanting to be dominated and raped by the tallest, chaddiest, high-status dude possible.

Wtf?? This guy had sex and GF before?? Fuck you @KilluminoidBR you are the fakecel you always hate on
Yeah, very hypocritical. Refer to here: https://incels.is/threads/are-there-any-other-brazilian-incels-on-the-site.41755/#post-733635

He posted a lackluster defense (muh I got cucked, muh I tried alot and failed before succeeding, muh you don't try Stormlit even if you been rejected 15 times including by a Hispanic and Vietnamese woman). Mods deleted it, probably because I bumped an 8-month old thread (God forbid I want to expose non-virgins on a incel site). Refer to my sig on his closing response, in which he admitted his non virginity.

You'll find that most JBWers and most racepillers are just leftist memers. Almost all of them have had sex. Just lookism-tier posters who like to cause trouble.

@knajjd , can you verify the validity of my statements, considering I believe it was you who deleted the posts? I want to prove my accountability.

PM their pics tbh.

Being asexual is nothing but a myth. Even lesbos are a myth in most cases.

Asexual = Chad hasn't tried to stick it in yet.

Wait what? @KilluminoidBR isn't a virgin and had a GF?
You'll find that most JBWers and most racepillers are just leftist memers. Almost all of them have had sex. Just lookism-tier posters who like to cause trouble.
This is bullshit though. If anything most anti-racepillers are complete fakecels who get outed quickly, you being one of the only exceptions.
Meanwhile there's been like... one non-virgin racepiller who got outed?

Wait what? @KilluminoidBR isn't a virgin and had a GF?
See the following post where kointo says it: https://incels.is/threads/are-there-any-other-brazilian-incels-on-the-site.41755/#post-733635

Mods deleted his admission (and my original bump) because it was on an 8-month old thread. Still waiting for @knajjd or whatever mod deleted the post to verify my account; I am not lying. Refer to my sig to the final line of his post, a truly dumbfounding, foid-tier hamstering statement. Why non virgins are allowed on this forum is truly a mystery.

Wait what? @KilluminoidBR
This is bullshit though. If anything most anti-racepillers are complete fakecels who get outed quickly, you being one of the only exceptions.
Meanwhile there's been like... one non-virgin racepiller who got outed?
Considering there is a large sect of ethnics with pitchforks and torches ablaze ready to find anything wrong with any white poster, it's no wonder that whites get exposed more. They frustrate and anooy them until they slip up, something that has been tried on me many times, but has never worked. There is no mob to expose coloreds.

Plus, racepillers are better liars and better role players :D.

AWALT,

Asexual, gay, bisexual, sapiosexual foids are nothing but Chadsexuals. Giving women rights was biggest mistake of human race.

Thats what you get for knowing a stacy

That's nothing. There's another meme going around called "demisexuals." I've concluded these are just females who lack awareness of their own sexuality.

See the following post where kointo says it: https://incels.is/threads/are-there-any-other-brazilian-incels-on-the-site.41755/#post-733635

Mods deleted his admission (and my original bump) because it was on an 8-month old thread. Still waiting for @knajjd or whatever mod deleted the post to verify my account; I am not lying. Refer to my sig to the final line of his post, a truly dumbfounding, foid-tier hamstering statement. Why non virgins are allowed on this forum is truly a mystery.

Considering there is a large sect of ethnics with pitchforks and torches ablaze ready to find anything wrong with any white poster, it's no wonder that whites get exposed more. They frustrate and anooy them until they slip up, something that has been tried on me many times, but has never worked. There is no mob to expose coloreds.

Plus, racepillers are better liars and better role players :D.
Wow after reading everything this sickens me, I thought of @KilluminoidBR as a based racepiller only to find out he had sex and GF before. I will always stand behind a virgin white guy before a ethnic dude who had GF and sex before. Disappointed man.

Wow after reading everything this sickens me, I thought of @KilluminoidBR as a based racepiller only to find out he had sex and GF before. I will always stand behind a virgin white guy before a ethnic dude who had GF and sex before. Disappointed man.
He is lying and attacking me desperately because he cant stand the racepill.

But i cannot defend myself here due to the rules. I will PM you and bronzehawkattack today or tomorrow.

Bummer, man.

Seems like a roundabout way to say there are more fakecel Whites than fakecel ethnics. I'm equally as critical towards ethnics as I am White"cels".

But i cannot defend myself here due to the rules. I will PM you and bronzehawkattack today or tomorrow.
The fact that you can't defend yourself here is already a bad look to me tbh.
It means there's truth to the accusation, and if you're a non-virgin who had a GF, then in my book you're a fakecel.

Wow an another non virgin. Chads.is is not surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back