Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the final straws for ER

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Having to listen to his younger sister having sex with Chad. That damaged him beyond repair.

That must have enraged him.

Last edited:
Proof that one chromosome determines the quality of your life

Should have finished them off before going ER in gta 5

The "final straw" for me was being born lmao.

That was what made ER go ER in minEcRaft with pillagER mods

I think the final straw was when he got beat up and had his shit stolen after that house party.

ER's mental state was a perfect storm of witnessing many negative aspects of females and society in a short space of time. After having the blackpill become such a strong and invasive part of life in a short space of time anyone would break.

The guy wasn't a Chad

it was the most potent suicidefuel it sent him insane, i remember reading this in his manifesto

Boring guy, only cucks worship him. He'd kill you too if he met you, stab you like the ricecels.
Failed stats. Had better guns, car, and wasn't schizo like Choi and still did worst.

And I totally understand. When I read this line in his manifesto, it made me suicidal. Now imagine that it is not only in a manifestation, but you have experienced it yourself like ER did....

Its brutal any time you hear someone next to you having sex

Having to listen to his younger sister having sex with Chad. That damaged him beyond repair.

I live with two female roomates and i have one female friend. Seeing that friend cuddle with her boyfriend or hearing my one female roommate have sex on Valentine's day was aall very soul crushing and depressing. Try to just avoid foids if you can brothers . For us it's for the better.

pic of his sister?

That would drive me insane into Howard Hughes mode

Stop talking about ER he was a mentalcel.

Georgia seemed like such a whore

it was the most potent suicidefuel it sent him insane, i remember reading this in his manifesto

I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it. I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever. My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I’ve always sought refuge from injustice. Things were getting too out of hand.

Last edited:
I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it. I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever. My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I’ve always sought refuge from injustice. Things were getting too out of hand.

His family didnt give two shits about him.

every word stung like a bunch of hot knives through butter
BROOOOOOOOOOOOTAL

poor elliot

The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.
The so-called 'drivers licence pill' disproven once again. By ER himself no less.

ER sister proved AWALT

Foids are useless holes that should serve us on their hands and knees
:woke:

I think the final straw was when he got beat up and had his shit stolen after that house party.
Normies partying is ragefuel tbh

chromosome
40d09535996107b99f039aed494e8d403d29f70285f4c638864f6a8a7bc64d1f 3

Hqdefault 6

Papa franku eyes 57b9c4921298c

Maxresdefault 14

Fuck off with ER he didnt identify himself as an incel and hed kill you just as he killed anyone that dah

I have a younger sister and she is still somewhat innocent. She still lives at home though.
I know that the second she moves out she will do a 180° of a high rise Building and plunge herself into the depths of whoredom.

I can only imagine the brutality ER went through. My sister already mogs me even though she is 7 years younger. She is taller than me, has more Friends and soars through School on her high IQ.

TBH, in a vile way I cant wait for her to ruin herself.