Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One Of The Female Counselors I Talked To Was Deformed

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
She had severe lazy eye, it was extremely scary to look at. I could not bare to make eye contact with her without feeling nausea. Sadly I might have also frowned or shown disgust slightly although this is somewhat common for me. I felt this ruined the credibility of the place even more and made the whole place somewhere I did not want to be at for inpatient care along with the fact it was run down and smelled strange.

The idea of having sex with her made my skin crawl. I physically could not bring myself to touch her even by accident or think about it while making eye contact, unless perhaps she was wearing shades. Even though her body was average it wasn't enough. I do not understand how normies can bring themselves to lower their standards that much, just lower your standards bro is not feasible even for ugly incels.

That being said I am sure she has a normie husband, possibly kids and a large social circle full of virtue signalling roasties who pity and respect her, by virtue of being female of course. She did not seem bothered by her looks at all.

She had severe lazy eye, it was extremely scary to look at. I could not bare to make eye contact with her without feeling nausea. Sadly I might have also frowned or shown disgust slightly although this is somewhat common for me. I felt this ruined the credibility of the place even more and made the whole place somewhere I did not want to be at for inpatient care along with the fact it was run down and smelled strange.

The idea of having sex with her made my skin crawl. I physically could not bring myself to touch her even by accident or think about it while making eye contact, unless perhaps she was wearing shades. Even though her body was average it wasn't enough. I do not understand how normies can bring themselves to lower their standards that much, just lower your standards bro is not feasible even for ugly incels.

That being said I am sure she has a normie husband, possibly kids and a large social circle full of virtue signalling roasties who pity and respect her, by virtue of being female of course. She did not seem bothered by her looks at all.

they can have more confidence because of society, if a guy had that same disorder he wouldn't make it to 20 he would've roped

but because holes are practically the new god of western society its impossible.

Her looksmatch roped years ago

and believe me her looksmatch doesnt exist anymore

This happened to me also when I went theRAPEy years ago, the foid was a legit obese ugly ogre (She fucking height mogged me to oblivion) who smelt absolutely horrendous, I think she didn't clean between her roles of flab or some shit (I don't make eye contact normally anyway, but with her I felt nauseous if I did), yet she always talked about her husband and kids JFL.

Why bother with counseling, like i said its a waste of time

Imagine voluntarily going to a female counsellor. Or a counsellor for that matter :feelskek:.

they can have more confidence because of society, if a guy had that same disorder he wouldn't make it to 20 he would've roped
I see a lot of guys with horrible skin ailments and they're still living.

I see a lot of guys with horrible skin ailments and they're still living.
Of course they are. Roping is a meme even most deformed males lack the courage to do it. That being said they are likely truecel failures in life.

Of course they are. Roping is a meme even most deformed males lack the courage to do it. That being said they are likely truecel failures in life.
Many also go to religion, sometimes even feel special type lepers in the Bible.

foids cant lose, but for man 1 flaw=death