Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the biggest slayers I have ever known was an autistic weeb pretty boy.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
Diagnosed aspie. Had weird and specific fantasies and interests. Poor social skills. Said the first thing that came to his mind.

But he was a mega pretty boy. Basically imagine knajjd but half a foot taller.

Girls approached him. He cucked a bunch of guys with girlfriends too. One older woman he was sleeping with was planning on divorcing her husband and marrying him.

He said he slept with well over 50 women. I saw lots of evidence of his success with women, so I believe every word of it. Several girls actually went up to me to ask me if he was single or something similar.

Aspies can SLAY if they look like Chad. I knew an aspie as well who was attractive and he got pussy easily. even when he would say fucked up shit foids would act like he was joking or complimented him for "speaking his mind".

looks > everything

this guy has more smv than this entire forum combined.

7/10 = SLAYER. Ponto.

Unless they are 5' 2" e_e

Diagnosed aspie. Had weird and specific fantasies and interests. Poor social skills. Said the first thing that came to his mind.

But he was a mega pretty boy. Basically imagine knajjd but half a foot taller.

Girls approached him. He cucked a bunch of guys with girlfriends too. One older woman he was sleeping with was planning on divorcing her husband and marrying him.

He said he slept with well over 50 women. I saw lots of evidence of his success with women, so I believe every word of it. Several girls actually went up to me to ask me if he was single or something similar.
there's no such thing as a mentalcel

Mentalcels are volcels hiding their true nature. If gandy or lachowski had autism they would have the same life they do now.

Yeah, we all know 5'2" Indian janitors who slay bitches left and right. Exceptions to the rule don't disprove it.

Looks above 8 is a joker card that can absolve you of all your defects

So he was 5”8?

Find it really hard to believe a manlet would be slaying

This guy was like a 10/10 facially. Basically like 2012 Justin Bieber. (Isn't bieber around 5'8 also?)

Someone show me what knajjd looks like.

looks > everything

this guy has more smv than this entire forum combined.

Am I the only one that notices how desperate f mothers with autistic kids are for social interaction with anyone not autistic whenever I see these videos? I can't imagine what the fuck is going on inside a foids head when they go from living the pampered life to suddenly rarely talking to anyone but the autist you squirted out your cunt.

Am I the only one that notices how desperate f mothers with autistic kids are for social interaction with anyone not autistic whenever I see these videos? I can't imagine what the fuck is going on inside a foids head when they go from living the pampered life to suddenly rarely talking to anyone but the autist you squirted out your cunt.
that kid isn't even autistic, he's completely braindead. i don't believe autism even exists, but a diagnosis will permanently alter the way your parents see you & they will feel like they've been dealt a huge burden to the point you're not even their child, you're just this creature that they must take care of who consumes their resources.

This guy was like a 10/10 facially. Basically like 2012 Justin Bieber. (Isn't bieber around 5'8 also?)

50 girls my dick. Is this what he told you?

Never ever listen to a normie. These fools lie through their fucking teeth all the time.

Had a co worker who was likely autistic and probably qualified as a Chad lite, body builder too.

50 girls my dick. Is this what he told you?

Never ever listen to a normie. These fools lie through their fucking teeth all the time.
Preach it brother, how the fuck does a "confident" normies score anything above their grade of human? Answer: they fucking lie.
Honestly the scum of the earth

Several girls actually went up to me to ask me if he was single or something similar.

God, that is the worst. I know this feel all to well since almost all my friends were Chads. The only thing that fucking matters is looks. Sure you can have other things, but looks will always win. A woman with a millionare husband will easily cuck her husband with some homeless prettyboy with a smelly dick.

So he was 5”8?

Find it really hard to believe a manlet would be slaying
5'8'' with a good face will do well in most places outside super white aryan places in europe (even then).