Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the biggest problems in modern dating is the embarassment factor.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This is much more common in places where you go to regularly such as highschool/college/work.
The guy will ask the girl out and get rejected, it wouldn't be that bad if that's all that happened.
But what always happen next is the girl or someone else that saw it happen begins to spread the news about your humiliating rejection, then everyone laughs at you and it completely crushes a guys soul.
If this was done to girls then the people would get expelled, but no one cares when it's always happening to guys.

also the fact it i embarrassing to be seen with an ugly male in public.

Just fucking lol at subhuman asking girl out just save yourself embarrassment and go ER better for your health man

"Asking a girl out" is a hollywood myth. You dont ask a girl out unless you are 100% sure she will say yes. How can you be 100% sure she will say yes? Just keep finding excuses to touch her and if she doesn't act disgusted when you touch her then she likes you. But even in this case I wouldn't "ask her out" as the next step, I would just touch her more aggressively and invasively to be extra certain that she likes me.

Asking a girl out without receiving IOI's first is setting yourself up for failure

I was naive enough to ask 6 different girls to prom in HS. I got put through the wringer.

I think being single in 2018 is embrassing on its own

Being a human being is emberassing

Cold approaching is a myth. The amount of times I fucked up and attempted to do, only resulted in embarrassment and regret. Fml

I was naive enough to ask 6 different girls to prom in HS. I got put through the wringer.

There’s an incel on YouTube, goes by JakesShowcase, he asked out over TWO HUNDRED FEMALES from his school. Guess how that went?

There’s an incel on YouTube, goes by JakesShowcase, he asked out over TWO HUNDRED FEMALES from his school. Guess how that went?
200.gif

I'm super glad I didn't find PUA as a highschooler. I would've gotten the shit kicked out of me.

This Hollywood-style kneeling and proposing a girl meme should die. It never happened this way irl. Chad and Stacy find each other through body language alone. Listen, you might all mock my zoo tendencies but I can at least interpret animal body language so well that I became extremely aware of it from humans as well.

200.gif

I'm super glad I didn't find PUA as a highschooler. I would've gotten the shit kicked out of me.

Dude was 5’2 and a framecel, guess that saved him.