Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the biggest compliments I've ever received from a femoid

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
was literally “You're an arrogant prick“. Sure I was overcompensating hard as always but I took it as a compliment because she asked me for help and I said I won't help you out another time for free. Even my blue-pilled self wasn't a complete cuck. I've always had too much self-respect I guess.

Generally I like when femoids say that I'm arrogant and douchy. I am so deprived of any female recognition that I just take what I can get, even if it's negative. Daily reminder that if I was good-looking I would be called confident and cheeky instead.

Other than that I get a few “You're ugly“s here and there and the usual subhuman-shaming. LOL @ my existence.

Ive learned in the past that femoids use non-chads when they need something. Then leave them to rot. I was really smart in HS, and many femoids asked me to help them. I did some of their assingments even. After that they left.

Is it better to be extroverted or introverted?

thetruecelibate said:
Ive learned in the past that femoids use non-chads when they need something. Then leave them to rot. I was really smart in HS, and many femoids asked me to help them. I did some of their assingments even. After that they left.

I've been told that I have a nice face and good teeth several times. Not that it helps much.

VST said:
I've been told that I have a nice face and good teeth several times. Not that it helps much.

so you're a pure mentalcel? I was never complemented on my appearance lol. My looks are the only thing holding me back from slaying.

42cel said:
so you're a pure mentalcel? I was never complemented on my appearance lol. My looks are the only thing holding me back from slaying.

Yup, I've lived in like 3 different countries before the age of 13 and I never had a friendship last longer than 5 years.
Also most likely autistic but I am too uncomfortable with going outside to get diagnosed.

Weed said:
Is it better to be extroverted or introverted?

for femoids?

if for femoids it depends how good your social skills are. if you have good social skills you can run extroverted game and it increases your chances of getting laid than if you were introverted. if they are shit then it could decrease your chances and in some cases make you an open target.

thetruecelibate said:
Yep. I wish I could go back and punch my bluepilled self

Good start, now throw some sweet in with that bitter and you may escape inceldom yet.

Kek.

I remember feeling the same way when my friend's brother's gf called me an asshole behind my back.

I actually showed excitement over it when he told me about it.

blackpill_incel said:
thetruecelibate said:
Yep. I wish I could go back and punch my bluepilled self
indeed. we were so wrong.

never whiteknight for a femoid. EVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back