Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media One of the best videos i've ever seen

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's not even the whole video, just parts of it. Grain brains on suicide watch:

Not my Heckin' mommas spaghetti

lmao. Pasta is the ultimate slave food. Bread is of course worse but they're not alot different.
Truly. Pasta literally has nothing nutrient, only calories.

lmao. Pasta is the ultimate slave food. Bread is of course worse but they're not alot different.
Só all italiano food,including homemade pizzas, is "mock food"?

While this guy eats RAW meat and may catch something nasty?
Might aswell, just drink Rain water and tell amoeba to go fuck itself!!

Idk man

Só all italiano food,including homemade pizzas, is "mock food"?

While this guy eats RAW meat and may catch something nasty?
Might aswell, just drink Rain water and tell amoeba to go fuck itself!!

Idk man
Italians have alot of nice food like Carpaccio and seafood. Their neighbours in Sardinia also have Casu Marzu which makes my mouth water just looking at it. Pizzas and Pastas shouldn't be the staple of Italian food. Italy should be known for Carpaccio and seafood IMO.

Italians have alot of nice food like Carpaccio and seafood. Their neighbours in Sardinia also have Casu Marzu which makes my mouth water just looking at it. Pizzas and Pastas shouldn't be the staple of Italian food. Italy should be known for Carpaccio and seafood IMO.​
I mean sure, even Portuguese cuisine does not amount to just salty pork.
There are a Lot of codfish dishes to choose, and from our waters lobster and big crab but i digress...

I mean sure, even Portuguese cuisine does not amount to just salty pork.
There are a Lot of codfish dishes to choose, and from our waters lobster and big crab but i digress...

I have the chance to travel to Spain this fall but i haven't decided if i wanna go or not, i've never been to Spain before. How is the meat and food there? From sources i've seen they use the most amount of antibiotics in their meat in all of Europe so i'm a little afraid of eating there. If i go i think i will end up in a small town or village. I'm traveling with my brother and his family. I don't wanna end up having to eat goyslop for a week so that's the only reason i'm hesitating of going.

I have the chance to travel to Spain this fall but i haven't decided if i wanna go or not, i've never been to Spain before. How is the meat and food there? From sources i've seen they use the most amount of antibiotics in their meat in all of Europe so i'm a little afraid of eating there. If i go i think i will end up in a small town or village. I'm traveling with my brother and his family. I don't wanna end up having to eat goyslop for a week so that's the only reason i'm hesitating of going.
There was only one time i went to Spain(up North, when going to France) i ate steak there with French fries, the quality of the meat is more rubbery, compared to ours.
This was in spring, 2017.

However, i cant speak for the other provinces, since they may aswell differ from this.

In the present, everything now is so expensive specially Basic groceries, meat, and other Essentials.
You could have had a better trip (in southern parts of Europe) before the plandemic hit + jite war.

Its up to you sir

There was only one time i went to Spain(up North, when going to France) i ate steak there with French fries, the quality of the meat is more rubbery, compared to ours.
This was in spring, 2017.

However, i cant speak for the other provinces, since they may aswell differ from this.

In the present, everything now is so expensive specially Basic groceries, meat, and other Essentials.
You could have had a better trip (in southern parts of Europe) before the plandemic hit + jite war.

Its up to you sir
Ok. Do you have to be vaxxed or have some sort of VaX-ID in order to enter Spain?

@wasted12years if you like air balloons and good food, come to Alentejo(central Portugal)