Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the best Scenes in the history of anime

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
you will never find something better than this shit. wish the anime had more based scenes like this one but the fact that this isn't hentai and the girl isn't acting like if she's enjoying it makes it better.
also another problem with the anime is that it started really hardcore until it turned to extremely generic bullshit. it's a lot of wasted potential.
also the comment section is kinda based. half of them are really enjoying seeing this girl getting raped and the other half is just soyboys disgusted by the inkwell goblins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgn7fu16yU

Last edited:
Weeb genocide when?

Good scene, killing the little goblins also was a strong scene. First ep looked mature and dark, but from ep 2 turned into harem generic trash.

Weeb genocide when?
this ^^^^
Good scene, killing the little goblins also was a strong scene. First ep looked mature and dark, but from ep 2 turned into harem generic trash.
yeah, the anime became total garbage after the second episode.
i really wished they just just turned it into a gore anime with lolis being raped. no amount of hentai will ever be as hot as this scene

yeah, the anime became total garbage after the second episode.
i really wished they just just turned it into a gore anime with lolis being raped. no amount of hentai will ever be as hot as this scene
Hentais are much lower budget and also dumb tbh, its always the same shit where they start enjoying it after few times.

First hentai I stumbled upon was the Ride of the Valkyrie, it shocked me back then when I was naive and stupid.

What is this ?

Sasaki vs Poseidon ending is better

An incel loser wins against a Chad god

Weebs ruin anime, anime pre weebs was based. Look at the early 2000s, 90s,80s. amazing art, good stories, and masculine male protags.

Now it looks garbage, most protags are small kids, man are cucks and w0men there are this unnatinable trophy.

Good anime and manga still exsist, but are harder to find this days.