Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion One of the arguments that roasties use about dating younger women is that they are less mature. Why? I don't see it.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Women are retarded at any age, a 17yo roastie is not less mature than a 45yo roastie, although the 45yo roastie is way more bitter. If the fucking LAW doesn't think that you are a pedo for fucking a 17yo, why the hell men let roasties decide who is pedo or not arbitraly? It's just a shaming tactic, women give their pussies to older rich/attractive men and later, when their ovaries are dried up, they get mad at younger women and proceed to insult any man who dares to show attraction for younger women. I don't care if you call me a pedo, it's not illegal to want to fuck a 17yo, try to change the law if you think is so bad. Age of consent in my country is 14, older Chads are fucking every hole of 14yo sluts and there's nothing you can do to stop it. You are not above the law to decide who is a pedo or not just because of your post wall crisis.

Last edited:
all women are immature

Women are retarded at any age, a 17yo roastie is not less mature than a 45yo roastie, although the 45yo roastie is way more bitter. If the fucking LAW doesn't think that you are a pedo for fucking a 17yo, why the hell men let roasties decide who is pedo or not arbitraly? It's just a shaming tactic, women give their pussies to older rich/attractive men and later, when their ovaries are dried up, they get mad at younger women and proceed to insult any man who dares to show attraction for younger women. I don't care if you call me a pedo, it's not illegal to want to fuck a 17yo, try to change the law if you think is so bad. Age of consent in my country is 14, older Chads are fucking every hole of 14yo sluts and there's nothing you can do to stop it. You are not above the law to decide who is a pedo or not just because of your post wall crisis.
You aren't fully blackpilled my son. No woman is actually honest with her arguments; she's doing it in a hopes that her idea will spread socially and cuck men into giving her a wider dating pool.

You aren't fully blackpilled my son. No woman is actually honest with her arguments; she's doing it in a hopes that her idea will spread socially and cuck men into giving her a wider dating pool.
Based