Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of renegade 1s best videos

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
miss him somuch he helped me alot i wish i reached out to him when hes alive

miss him somuch he helped me alot i wish i reached out to him when hes alive
what’s up with people saying people from tiktok were exposing him did you see that play out?

what’s up with people saying people from tiktok were exposing him did you see that play out?
i think when he died i saw his life stream from based pluto but i remember i saw a video and it said they made fun of him when he made the video about women like invading male places and in tiktok tthey made fun of him

Me too, brocel. RIP Renegade#1:blackpill:.
its so sad he died in one of his tribute livestreams he wanted someone to go offgrid with him. if someone did he wouIdve been alive till now

its so sad he died in one of his tribute livestreams he wanted someone to go offgrid with him. if someone did he wouIdve been alive till now
He was extremely based and high-IQ. But I actually learned about him after his death a month later, from the legend 'Savvy Guy'. His videos were so based, that I instantly resonated with him.

He was extremely based and high-IQ. But I actually learned about him after his death a month later, from the legend 'Savvy Guy'. His videos were so based, that I instantly resonated with him.
same tbh even though i am muslim i do agree heavily with his message its like he spoke to me through the screen