Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of my relatives...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Who just simply happens to be 7 feet tall (210cm) who had a child at 18, now has a new child with a new girl he met.
He fails to pay the child support for the previous child so the goverment has to pay for all the child support.
It just happens to be that the working man has to pay for that through taxes

Let me ask?
Do you want to pay for someone else having sex?
full

I will rope before I start paying taxes

Fuck that shit

I'm sorry your country is literally ruled by whores, OP.

had a child at 18, now has a new child with a new girl he met.
He fails to pay the child support for the previous child so the goverment has to pay for all the child support.

Sounds like a nigga

It's rage inducing. Chad and Tyrone not only get to fuck hoes, but don't even have to take care of their own children. In a fair and just world there would be consequences to sex havers. But there isn't. Chad fucks and chucks... just take money from wageslaving incels. Hole can't afford to take care of her kids because she makes poor choices... same thing. In fact, also give her free food, medical and housing. Incel with no parents to leech off of? Wage slave or literally die in the streets.

I'm not saying cERtain guys make CHOices, but I understand why they do.

If you live in an anti-incel country (which most people do), paying taxes is very cucked indeed.
Incel with no parents to leech off of? Wage slave or literally die in the streets.

A bunch of countries give away autismbux these days, which is a step in the right direction. However, looksbux should be given as well if you're a 4/10 man or below. It's really over for deformed cels until normies start recognising how much bad looks destroy peoples lives.

Also legalize prostitution & drugs so incels can cope, it'll motivate us to contribute to society instead of rotting or going ER.

Last edited:
The government is the biggest scammer in this world

Modern day slavery

Imagine not committing tax fraud.

Personality is really everything