Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of my oldest online "friends" just betrayed me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't want to go into the details but I've been friends with them for several years now long before I discovered the incel community. I never revealed to them my inceldom but they've betrayed and humiliated me today in one of the most horrible ways I can't even go into details to describe. Never make friends if you're an incel unless you have some status. It's over.

kill them in minecraft

Yeah. I've vented about this before but every time I try to distance myself from... well, anywhere, and talk to my online "friends" they leave me. Brutal.

First time? LMFAO

Online friends ARE NOT real friends

This isn't a good way of approaching a situation. What makes a friend real? The people behind the screen are real. The memories are real. Heck; if it's because you can't see them, blind people couldn't have friends. Plus we can videocall! There is no reason in this day and age to say people are fake friends due to being online.

Just let go, It'll happen eventually :feelsbadman::feelscry:

First time? LMFAO
No, but I never expected they'd betray me.
True although "real" friends are just as shallow.
Yeah. I've vented about this before but every time I try to distance myself from... well, anywhere, and talk to my online "friends" they leave me. Brutal
Sorry brocel but you have to be Chad or popular to keep friends. Otherwise they'll disregard you.

nd talk to my online "friends
mang learn something, no one is your friend, homo hominem lupus, humans are natural selfish, arrogant pieces of shit seeking for satisfaction at the expense of others
embrace misanthropy as a fully blackpilled individual and give two fucks about the kikeish lie of "friendship"

Never open up to anyone, even if they're "friends"

mang learn something, no one is your friend, homo hominem lupus, humans are natural selfish, arrogant pieces of shit seeking for satisfaction at the expense of others
embrace misanthropy as a fully blackpilled individual and give two fucks about the kikeish lie of "friendship"
See the thing is I'm dumb and don't really learn from my mistakes. And I just hide them, but then they come back worse, and I just find better ways to hide them instead of fixing them. I want to say I'm trying but deep down I know I could be trying harder.

This isn't a good way of approaching a situation. What makes a friend real? The people behind the screen are real. The memories are real. Heck; if it's because you can't see them, blind people couldn't have friends. Plus we can videocall! There is no reason in this day and age to say people are fake friends due to being online.
That's because we weren't meant to make friends online, this is pretty much a new thing, your easily replaceable to them they can just find new friends online since a billion other people are online that are just one click away, especially considering people are such butthurt assholes these days and get easily triggered by something they don't like, they will easily replace you, IRL friends are different because there isn't the pussy Anonymity like online and you know you have to get your shit together IRL and they are local and live near by and you may bond on helping eachother with something at each others house and experience things together in full grasp when you go out together, I'm not trying to sound like an ignorant boomer saying "wah internet webs are Le devil" I'm just saying technology can never cross the some bridges that the real world can.

I was unironically in this exact same situation a few days ago. I understand how you feel.

Find real friends. If you can't make friends in real life, then you just have to rot in here with the rest of us

Pm me what happened? I feel like youre overreacting