Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my old friend had his wedding today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
And I wasn't invited. Just LOL @ the time I wasted helping him out, being there for him back in high school. Anyways I hope they have a long lasting and happy marriage. I'll take this as a lesson not to be there for my friends as much since in due time they will forget me anyway.

you should be happy

Maybe he just forgot about you or maybe it was a small wedding. Stop sucking your own dick.

cupcaker said:
Maybe he just forgot about you or maybe it was a small wedding. Stop sucking your own dick.

Or maybe he's a stuck-up cunt. Stop sucking his dick.

Buy a gun, go to wed and eradicate all couples at sight. They do not deserve to be happy. Do it man. Do it for us. If a friend doesn't borrow you his cumdumpster he ain't no friend.

incelman said:
Buy a gun, go to wed and eradicate all couples at sight. They do not deserve to be happy. Do it man. Do it for us. If a friend doesn't borrow you his cumdumpster he ain't no friend.

But if the friend does that he's a cuck.

He hasn't forgotten about me, he tells our mutual friends "to say hi to RREEEEEEEEEE." I am just unwanted. Lol.

I was at my brother's wedding, the wedding of his wife's older brother, and at three funerals. I felt much more comfortable at the funerals where it's socially acceptable to be depressed and silent, not talking, not dancing, no loud music, etc. Funerals are much better for incels. Weddings are pretty much like clubs, private clubs, and clubs are a social Darwinian space for physical people who dance around the fire naked like at some stone age mating ritual.

Red Shambhala said:
I was at my brother's birthday, the birthday of his wife's older brother, and at three funerals. I felt much more comfortable at the funerals where it's socially acceptable to be depressed and silent, not talking, not dancing, no loud music, etc. Funerals are much better for incels. Weddings are pretty much like clubs, private clubs, and clubs are a social Darwinian space for physical people who dance around the fire naked like around at some stone age mating ritual.

I love you

cupcaker said:
But if the friend does that he's a cuck.

You are not a cuck if you help an incel. It's philanthropy. Besides females aren't enough.

Remember the divorce rate is around 50%, and out of those who don't divorce 50% are unhappy marriages. Given what we know about modern femoids the odds are stacked against him. So I really feel bad for anyone who gets married tbh. But at the same time they are idiots.