Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] One of my most truecel moments during high school

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
So for PE it was planned that we were going to do some cringe dancing together. Me and my class made our way inside the main hall where we were divided into boys and girls, and then formed an inner circle from the boys and an outer circle with the girls. The whole idea was to do this little dance shtick with the partner currently facing you and then rotate to the next girl after you’re done and repeat.

This was supposed to entail handholding, but guess which guy didn’t even touch a single foids hand during this entire ordeal? Me. Every single foid refused to hold my hands, some of them literally HOVERHANDED me just to make sure they didn’t get in trouble for not doing the routine properly, some flat out refused to even pretend to try and took 3 steps backward while doing the dance on their own. This continued with EVERY single foid within the outer circle flat out rejecting the thought of touching hands.

The fact that a foid will not even ENTERTAIN the idea of even touching hands together because i am simply that hideous was blackpilling beyond belief for me

your hand has a bad personality

Jfl at mandatory dance lesson. They should have done it as an elective like in my HS, every foid picked dance and every boy picked sportsball or whatever it was.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I went to an all boy school my whole life so i dont have any of these traumas

god damn DM me a pic of ur face

I have a similar story, where the females were in one line and opposite were the boys, and as I stood in the line, the female on the opposite end saw me and just walked away.

A memory burned into my mind, and of course this happened only to me

god damn DM me a pic of ur face
sorry bro but it’s a personal principle of mine to never share pics of my face on any online site or social media. It genuinely makes me anxious thinking that there may be pictures of my face out there. Call me paranoid or whatever but i cannot and will not share my face

sorry bro but it’s a personal principle of mine to never share pics of my face on any online site or social media. It genuinely makes me anxious thinking that there may be pictures of my face out there. Call me paranoid or whatever but i cannot and will not share my face
same here
Anime Thumbs Up GIF - Anime Thumbs Up Approve - Discover & Share GIFs

I remember something similar to this happening to me back in school absolutely brutal

this happened to me as well in like grade 6 or 7 they did some dance shit

In my freshman year of high school, one of our teachers asked us to raise our hands if we didn't have a date to the homecoming dance. I was the only person in the class that actually raised my hand (in retrospect, that was fucking dumb of me and I should've just lied). That was my supervillain origin story.

@spermretentionmax has something like this ever happened to you before?

I went to an all boy school my whole life so i dont have any of these traumas
Best thin I have done was not going to mixed School
You guys are lucky indeed. I didn’t get a choice to pick what highschool I could attend, I got dumped into the nearest public school and that was that

You guys are lucky indeed. I didn’t get a choice to pick what highschool I could attend, I got dumped into the nearest public school and that was that
I was in the middle east as a kid anyways i kinda wish i went to a mixed school for the experience. But i dont have bad stories in school like some brocels here in school

Brutal af. That's insane they were that cruel.

One of the biggest blackpills for me was the assigned group project in 9th grade home economics class. The teacher (a foid diva type btw), told us to get in groups. In 20 seconds everyone found a group with their friends they knew, well, everyone except for me, since I had no friends in high school. There were like 10 groups of 3 and I went around asking each group if I could join. EVERY SINGLE GROUP MADE UP SOME B.S. EXCUSE AS TO WHY I COULDN'T JOIN! That was so humiliating, and this isn't even the worst part. The worst part is that she then looked at me like I was retarded for not being able to find a group and manually assigned me a group. They hated me because they viewed me as an intruder, and then made fun of me and made the interaction hell for the few days we had to work together on the group project

Brutal af. That's insane they were that cruel.

One of the biggest blackpills for me was the assigned group project in 9th grade home economics class. The teacher (a foid diva type btw), told us to get in groups. In 20 seconds everyone found a group with their friends they knew, well, everyone except for me, since I had no friends in high school. There were like 10 groups of 3 and I went around asking each group if I could join. EVERY SINGLE GROUP MADE UP SOME B.S. EXCUSE AS TO WHY I COULDN'T JOIN! That was so humiliating, and this isn't even the worst part. The worst part is that she then looked at me like I was retarded for not being able to find a group and manually assigned me a group. They hated me because they viewed me as an intruder, and then made fun of me and made the interaction hell for the few days we had to work together on the group project
I feel you bro, it was like that for me as well but i found a way around it by asking the teacher to have my own group, i was tired of doing that shit everytime. Since i was nice to all of the teachers they accepted that i work alone but without anyone leeching off my work (thats what would happen if i got into a group by force anyway)

We had a dance unit in middle school too. Some Muslim fatcel I knew got out of it by saying it was against his religion which was based.

I feel you bro, it was like that for me as well but i found a way around it by asking the teacher to have my own group, i was tired of doing that shit everytime. Since i was nice to all of the teachers they accepted that i work alone but without anyone leeching off my work (thats what would happen if i got into a group by force anyway)
Based. Unfortunately, the teacher wouldn’t let me work alone on that project

You can never catch a break from foids.

I had a similar experience but not as bad. My class were all gonna hold hands and spin in a circle as a whole, and some girl said "Ewww" when she had to hold my hand, and she had a disgusted face.

@spermretentionmax has something like this ever happened to you before?
Yeah PE class was torture, everyone would refuse to play with me. Foids were more evil than the boys. Every time we would have to stand in a line, foids in the front of me would go to the back to avoid me and foids behind me would stand 5 steps away. How old were you when this PE dance occurred?

Yeah PE class was torture, everyone would refuse to play with me. Foids were more evil than the boys. Every time we would have to stand in a line, foids in the front of me would go to the back to avoid me and foids behind me would stand 5 steps away.
brutal af. I knew you would be able to relate to this experience as a fellow truecel
How old were you when this PE dance occurred?
This happened in grade 10 so I was 15-16 I believe