Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of my most brutal rejections

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
Back when Omegle was still around, I used to hang out there a lot. One day, I came across an Italian foid who mentioned she liked my "spark" and seemed genuinely interested in everything I said. We ended up talking for hours, I wanted to sleep, but she insisted I keep going. The whole interaction felt amazing, and I was happy asf, I can't describe it, just felt insanely good.

When we finally said goodbye, she asked for my Snapchat, and I eagerly sent it. We chatted a bit there for three days, and I genuinely believed I had ascended. Then, she asked for my Instagram, and I sent that too, feeling so confident that nothing could go wrong, I didn’t even think twice.

But after that, she ghosted me completely, not even following back. The only thing I can imagine is her sad eyes realizing I wasn't Chad, but just some subhuman. It must have been a shock for her.

It completely destroyed my already non-existing self-steem, I almost cried when I realized what happened. I tried sending her some snaps, being funny and talking like we used too, but got ghosted again, she is still there to this day, didn't even blocked me or anything, she just never responded. JFL

:feelsrope:

last read: 273w ago

must be your personality

Omegle was good, somber remembrance

Back when Omegle was still around, I used to hang out there a lot. One day, I came across an Italian foid who mentioned she liked my "spark" and seemed genuinely interested in everything I said. We ended up talking for hours, I wanted to sleep, but she insisted I keep going. The whole interaction felt amazing, and I was happy asf, I can't describe it, just felt insanely good.

When we finally said goodbye, she asked for my Snapchat, and I eagerly sent it. We chatted a bit there for three days, and I genuinely believed I had ascended. Then, she asked for my Instagram, and I sent that too, feeling so confident that nothing could go wrong, I didn’t even think twice.

But after that, she ghosted me completely, not even following back. The only thing I can imagine is her sad eyes realizing I wasn't Chad, but just some subhuman. It must have been a shock for her.

It completely destroyed my already non-existing self-steem, I almost cried when I realized what happened. I tried sending her some snaps, being funny and talking like we used too, but got ghosted again, she is still there to this day, didn't even blocked me or anything, she just never responded. JFL

:feelsrope:
Did she not see your face on Omegle? Holy retarded story larp

Did she not see your face on Omegle? Holy retarded story larp
Yeah man, it's impossible to just not have the camera recording your face. Holy low IQ! You should be banned for being so dumb.