Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of my most brutal experiences of jealousy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Happened about a year ago. I finally had gone on vacation for the first time in several years. I picked a city that I wanted to go to for a while and overall had a good time. Obviously went alone cuz no gf and very few friends.

I stayed at a resort and of course they had a pool so I went to the pool a couple times. Pool was nice but it is where the massive fit of jealousy took place. When I went down to the pool there were very few people. Just me and a couple people who I believe were locals. One of the people I identified as locals, I overheard ask a young couple consisting of a very cute girl and a guy who was avg, maybe slightly above,where they are from. They told them where they are from (Ohio if I recall) but at this point I realized this couple was vacationing at the same resort as me. Chilling in the same pool. But having a complete different experience. Sure I had a good time but nothing compared to the fun I would have had with a cute gf doing everything with me and fucking in our hotel room. I just felt extremely jealous. This world is not fair.