Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of my mom's caregivers once asked me why I don't go out and don't have a gf. She also asked me whether I have sexual desires at all.

Tell her to give herself to you if she is so interested in the matter

Tell her to give herself to you if she is so interested in the matter
My mom fired her which is too bad because she was pretty good looking and had a big ass.

she is mentally in the 1970s and 1980s, when half the neighborhood would go to the same dance party and pair off into couples

Why is she asking you this weird stuff

Should have blackpilled her ass

she bullied your incel ass, while using this "plausible deniability" shit so you can't even talk back.
This does scream Boomer logic to me. Baby boomers do not know how modern society is. Nor do they really care, they just like to voice their stupid opinions that they know nothing about in order to hear themselves talk. My own grandfather on his death bed was complaining to me about how come I never had a girlfriend. He was suggesting I go find myself a Fat single mother who is black because there's plenty of them in abundance. What a retarded worthless opinion that is. I can't believe my blood line is traced to him. Of course, he grew up in a time where it was much easier to end up forming a family than it is now. He did not take into consideration that women are way too entitled and have much higher standards than his generation. I do want to point out that he was a colonel in the United States. Military and perhaps he was just trying to insul to me. Which is why I don't care about the future of this country. Frankly, I want it to burn.

foid to English:
she was hoping you could be her friendzoned gay friend.

You should fuck your caregiver.

Was she really good looking or just your type ? I mean you seemed to appreciate her physically, but I mean from a totally objective stand point. Maybe there was something to try with her and she was being clumsy flirty idk
This does scream Boomer logic to me. Baby boomers do not know how modern society is. Nor do they really care, they just like to voice their stupid opinions that they know nothing about in order to hear themselves talk. My own grandfather on his death bed was complaining to me about how come I never had a girlfriend. He was suggesting I go find myself a Fat single mother who is black because there's plenty of them in abundance. What a retarded worthless opinion that is. I can't believe my blood line is traced to him. Of course, he grew up in a time where it was much easier to end up forming a family than it is now. He did not take into consideration that women are way too entitled and have much higher standards than his generation. I do want to point out that he was a colonel in the United States. Military and perhaps he was just trying to insul to me. Which is why I don't care about the future of this country. Frankly, I want it to burn.
My now dead grand father was too misogynistic to give this kind of "advice". He was some sort of Peaky Blinder elegant old school euro Chad. I've found pics of him in the 40's, it's like we're not related at all. Despite being more misogynistic and intolerant than I am, all the girls in the city were after him (according to the neightborhood). The personality detector is once again defeated.

A lot of zoomers feel the same way.
  • Impossible to afford land, a house
  • Impossible to get a virgin, let alone a non-fat gf
  • Foreskin stolen
  • Wages are worse than the Great Depression
  • Unrelenting mass immigration
They men of previous generations gave us nothing so we don't owe anything, we have no duty or loyalty to the people/nation that neglected theirs.

My mom fired her which is too bad because she was pretty good looking and had a big ass.
Did your mom feel jealous?