Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my many rejection stories

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
so it was junior year of high school and the prom was coming up. i promised my self when i was a freshman i would have one girl to go to a prom with me. i failed that. so i had my eyes on this girl lets just call her BitchFace. so bitchface was a very unpopular girl and she didnt have any other friends beside her sister. so i thought she would understand my loneliness hehehehehehe WHAT A JOKE. so i started talking to her trying to get to know her. i thought she would be appreciative that someone other than her sister was talking to her but nooooooooooooo she thought i was weird and creepy just like every other girl. i still tried tho and when the prom was tomorrow i asked her, this is what she said "do i look that desperate to you". i wish i could kill that cunt and throw her in a fire where she belongs. i went to the prom anyway i thought maybe i could talk to people there and have a possibility of meeting a girl that isnt a cunt but when i got there i saw him the most annoying kid in my class with a stacy on his arm. lets just call him DickHead. Dickhead was the annoying short kid in my Spanish class that would always make fun of my for not having a girlfriend. he looked at me with the most annoying smug grin then he came up to me and said "so whose the lucky lady with you" i was boiling with rage but i didn't want to get suspended again for beating somebody up. so i just told him to go away and i walked outside and went home. i wasted good money on that prom ticket too. i wish i beat that little shit up.

you gotta format this man.

stop picking on manlets

Cam The Angel said:
 i still tried tho and when the prom was tomorrow i asked her, this is what she said "do i look that desperate to you".

"yes, that's why I asked"

dam man should have just kicked his ass, you would have asserted your dominance and wouldn't have to live with regret. I wish I kicked my oneitis's boyfriend back in HS but didn't cause I had turned 18 and he was 17 so I didn't want to risk jail but looking back at it I wished I had just kicked his ass

Low status fat/ugly females are often even more shallow than the hot ones. Or at least they act like it to compensate.