Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of my incel traits

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★
Whenever I have a theory or idea I move my mouth to imitate talking because when I actually speak I always find myself coming to a contradiction and realising my concept was dumb as fuck, so I I avoid speaking in order to be convinced I have good ideas and avarage inteligence.

Its the same with writting, whenever I want to try and write my concept down, I find myself unable to verbalize it althou I have heard the words in my head construct the whole framework and logic.

If you can't do that too, it means that whatever you just came up with must be illogical and your emotions deceived you into believing it has sense.

We can speak of oximorons like a quadratic circle, doesn't mean its there.

Low IQ. It is normal.

Sometimes there is certain evidence for a point while there is also counter evidence. I always weigh things in my reasoning and it's often probabilistic

Its the same with writting, whenever I want to try and write my concept down, I find myself unable to verbalize it althou I have heard the words in my head construct the whole framework and logic.