Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One Of My Friends Is Dating

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So he's not incel or anything like that. He lost his virginity at 15 or 16. Anyways he was dating for a while and broke up with his girlfriend. Now he has a new girlfriend and I haven't seen him in a while. He shows me her pic and I genuinely wanted to start laughing. I just didn't say anything though and just stared him down. I think he got the message.

It actually pisses me off he can do so much better than her. He's easily 4+ above lookswise compared to her. She's not fat or anything but her face is just ehhh. Also she's older than him, like 30 years old and works at a bar or some shit.

Such a fucking joke this is what it's coming to. And honestly if that was all he can get, then I'm genuinely so fucked man

Probably wants free booze and easy sex

Average dudes settle with hags

I had a normie friend once who got cucked for life by some real bitch of a foid. Sad.

I had a normie friend once who got cucked for life by some real bitch of a foid. Sad.
A few of my friends have been cheated on. Foids are fucking crazy nowadays.

No sympathy for normalfags tbh

One of my so called best "friends" from all the way to elementary school stopped talking to me as soon as he got himself a foid and realized im an oucasted incel

When you realize that normies are struggling to get fucking anything, just goes to show there is no hope for us.:feelsbadman:

It's truly fucking over man
Sad Shrek 2 GIF by PeacockTV