Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my friends insulted a rostie in front of a group of dudes and they ignored it

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
She wasn't old or ugly or on crack, but no one cared, and my friend was insulting her loud enough for people 10 meters away to hear. He was drunk and called her names because she rejected a kiss from a shortcel who bought her at least 10 dollars worth of food from a taco truck.

He should have punched her.

Your friend is based. Dumb hoe won't even kiss ffs for 10$, it's not even like he asked for more.
no one cared
There's hope left, not everyone is a white knight after all :feelsautistic:

Your friend is based. Dumb hoe won't even kiss ffs for 10$, it's not even like he asked for more.
He's a good dude, I told him about the blackpill.

Thats really nice. And that is the right way to act tbh, pyhsical contact is the worst thing to do.

I forgot to add, after my friend called her names for 15 seconds her and the shortcel walked away embarrassed.
Then again, it’s dumb to waste money on random foids in hopes of getting something from it. Doesn’t work like that sadly. The foid is still a bitch though.

Were u the shortcel? U know them?
We didn't know them, it was a random short guy and girl who might've came from a nearby bar to get food at the taco truck.

That’s good news.

There's hope left, not everyone is a white knight after all :feelsautistic:

get food at the taco truck.
He should've ordered some OJ
Elliot+rodgers+official+signature+drink+works+also+as+a+weapon_3de0c6_5189122.png

Foids are the only ones that think they deserve stuff because they exist no im not buying you these things out of the kindness of my heart I want something in return

Definitely a life fuel!!

Bitch was probably more shocked that no one came to her rescue. LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back