Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of my friends has a couple as his avatar on Snapchat

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I've accepted my inceldom since I was 15, facially speaking I'm a sub-3, but yet this dude makes me feel kinda sad.
He's actually a cool dude, dresses just fine, kinda tall (about 5'11), has a good sense of humor, can strike conversations with females very quickly, but that's it....just conversations. Nothing much happens after it.

Dude has changed his avi for this couple wearing hoodies while they're kissing each other, dude's wanna love...but unfortunately has to live in times of female hypergamy, tinder degeneracy and anti-male hatred.

If you told me that I was the only guy in this situation back in 2015, I'd believe you.
If you told me that the amount of guys who are excluded is minimal back in 2017, I'd believe you.
But on this day and age inceldom is in every place I go, whether it's friends from my childhood or teens, most acquaintances and friends I have are not even dating, the very few lucky ones are still dating their high school sweetheats, the only ones who have had multiple relationships since high school are Chad-lites and above, majority are still coping with videogames and memes.

Inceldom in 2020 = Normality for most men.

Another proof of the sub-8 rule in action.

Is your friend a Chad?

I know it’s a common and unfortunate question asked about people like us and I apologize to you and your friend before asking it, but it must be asked regardless, for this topic, since he doesn’t post here and we don’t know him.

So...

Are you sure he’s not a closeted fag just attempting to appear normal?

Is your friend a Chad?

Not really, just a KHHV normie.
I know it’s a common and unfortunate question asked about people like us and I apologize to you and your friend before asking it, but it must be asked regardless, for this topic, since he doesn’t post here and we don’t know him.

So...

Are you sure he’s not a closeted fag just attempting to appear normal?

He posted a heterosexual couple as his avi, I don't think so...he always tries to flirt with girls but when he does females just see it a joke.