Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my former male counselors got cancer.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
K A R M A
A
R
M
A

May the road to death be long and slow, Mark Jewcuck.

Mark Zuckerburg got cancer? kek

No, but he needs it posthaste as well.

giphy.gif

He got Grotesqued.

Today some twat who stayed another part of town used to let all these bad boy thugs come by her place and today some guys who's saw two dudes they wanted to kill later on came by and shot her dumbass in the head looking for them and she had four kids. Bitches like the Thug Love until she gets to real and then they end up fucking dead.

Rest in peace twat.

Life fuel indeed

What kind? I hear bone is the worst in terms of pain.

Lung cancer

https://twitter.com/thewriter58 You can see how insufferable this cuck is. Reminder that this is what you'll likely get in the desperate search for a male therapist.

I’ve had a therapist or two in my time, luckily they were bluepilled about looks but not soy like that guy. He truly is insufferable and I hope he lives a long life as well.

She must've had a bad personality

have you considered messaging this guy and saying "you deserve it, haha" (or some other variation) and vent a little? I don't want to get you into any legal trouble, but if he hurt you or made you feel bad this is a very good opportunity to lay down your burden. i did this to a really shitty teacher i had in HS and it felt great

He specifically made that tweet for me. Kekeke. Faggot virtue signals more than anyone I've had to deal with.

Now if only all of his female co-workers get raped, acid faced, maimed, tortured, etc...
have you considered messaging this guy and saying "you deserve it, haha" (or some other variation) and vent a little? I don't want to get you into any legal trouble, but if he hurt you or made you feel bad this is a very good opportunity to lay down your burden. i did this to a really shitty teacher i had in HS and it felt great
I already have.

He specifically made that tweet for me. Kekeke. Faggot virtue signals more than anyone I've had to deal with.

Now if only all of his female co-workers get raped, acid faced, maimed, tortured, etc...

I already have.
that's awesome, i hope he gets angry and throws a fit maybe it will make the tumor grow faster lol.

I already have.

You are fucking awesome.
Fuck this guy.

gave him cancer thru pure hate :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

omg that title is so fucking funny make me kek

fuck the cunt and his cancer, he will be rotting soon

Today some twat who stayed another part of town used to let all these bad boy thugs come by her place and today some guys who's saw two dudes they wanted to kill later on came by and shot her dumbass in the head looking for them and she had four kids. Bitches like the Thug Love until she gets to real and then they end up fucking dead.

Rest in peace twat.
Legit life fuel, good riddance

@Grotesque could we get an update on this? Is he dead?

@Grotesque could we get an update on this? Is he dead?
I believe it was benign or whatever and he's back to torturing mentally ill people.

I haven't been keeping up with my former murderous counselors, I'm trying not to do that anymore.