Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my favourite videogames and trailers

I know. i always had a shit memory, but i memorized this monologue almost instantly ever since i saw the trailer in 2014. I sometimes recite it when i wake up.

The devs of this game are pussys though.Banned my steam review of their "ancestors legacy"game. I bet if someone made an ER mod for this game they would ban it immediately

I know. i always had a shit memory, but i memorized this monologue almost instantly ever since i saw the trailer in 2014. I sometimes recite it when i wake up.
Yeah, Someone need to bring this glorious game back to life, I played today and set a whole police station on fire in the game and also went knife rampage as a badass looking metalhead

The devs of this game are pussys though.Banned my steam review of their "ancestors legacy"game. I bet if someone made an ER mod for this game they would ban it immediately
You can reskin the character with enough knowledge and make ER go ER

Holy fuck I need that game now.