Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious one of my favorite songs

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-

Donnie McClurkin & Yolanda Adams - The Prayer -​

this song is just something else. I don't know how to explain but it just makes me feel a certain way. my parents played it to me when I was really young and every time I listen to it, it just sounds awesome. You don't have to like the song but for me its a pretty awesome song. Spent the whole day studying for my organic chem exam this Tuesday took a practice exam got an 11/25 so I give up. The music uplifted me honestly, I think we all need some sort of upliftment.​

Last edited:
idek why its all in bold, im too low iq to change it

idek why its all in bold, im too low iq to change it
Highlight, and click "B"... :feelsthink:

But do you have a particular link to this song? :feelssus:

Most modern music is simply blatant Chadwashing or foid worship when the goal is to provide an attractive figurehead while all musical talent is scarcely even touched on or developed by the claimed "artists" apparently making the music; simply a symptom of the overall deterioration and hypergamy within the modern world... :society: