Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One of my copes

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I like to daydream about the state I want to move to. I hate where I live and fantasize about the day I leave. I watch YouTube videos about the state, look at houses for sale and just read about life there. I even work with a boomer roastie that is from there and always ask her questions.

It’s going to be great. Like starting life over in many ways.

Ur surroundings will change
But ur mind and body won’t

is the state Alaska?

yea that sounds like a good cope

Ur surroundings will change
But ur mind and body won’t

is the state Alaska?
Not Alaska but I been there before. Rather not say the state. I know a new state will not making everything perfect or better. But there are several things that will be better for sure and that’s good enough for me. Plus I can always move back if it don’t work out.

Grass is greener theory

Grass is greener theory
Yes and no. I know life won’t be instantly wonderful there. But several things will be better such as weather I prefer, political climate, cheaper housing and cost of living to name a few.

Yes and no. I know life won’t be instantly wonderful there. But several things will be better such as weather I prefer, political climate, cheaper housing and cost of living to name a few.
K

Moving to east Texas?

daydreaming maxxing is legit for loners tbh

Nice cope tbh

Rather not say. You can pm me if you must know.
That's ok. I'm not that curious.

Mystery is good. Besides, South east Texas is better. But it's not cheap. The panhandle is cheap. But there's a good reason for that...

I often think about moving to the Oklahoma panhandle! So unpopular! So empty! So windy!

Daydreaming all day, can relate

@Daydreamincel thoughts?