Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of my Chad friend is a jerk, but he's still got the hoes on his dick.

• Thread starter women's adversary
  • Start date
women's adversary

women's adversary

Going thru my darkest phase
-
This was 3 years ago, I had a friend who texted a very sexy girl in our classroom DEMANDING for sex she felt weird but later on she sent him bunch of nudes. My chad friend told me the whole thing at school the next morning. Now they're both 18 and they've had sex a couple of times, mind you my chad friend is 5'11½ lies about being 6ft , has chiseled jawline and hunter eyes and a devote andrew tate dickrider. Once in our class, he spanked in a girl's ass real hard she looked at him and smiled and said 'It was spontaneous" with a little smirk on her face She was just some random girl from our class he never spoke to but yeah she liked it. As I said he's a huge Andrew Tate dickrider I mean huge he treats women like objects and talks rubbish about women all the time. But these whores in my class never seem to care just 'cause he's handsome and thirsts over him.

GOD I HATE MYSELF AND HATE This BITCHES:feelskek::feelskek:

Just gotta do the same thing I guess

If this is real, this is deppressing as hell, I know I lived in a lie my entire life but some situations make you remember you really live in a bubble and you have no idea of the extent of the conspiracy and brutality of this confusing world :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I feel like I'm in a bubble or in a jail I can't escape from which I can only see other people living the life I want but I have no access to because of this bubble or jail I can't escape.

Here’s a funny character in brawl stars that plays heavily into racial stereotypes
IMG 3353

InfiltraTor vibes