Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of my biggest fears is one day escaping and become a guy like alan harper

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Like always humiliating himself, getting humiliated by his wife, being broke, an absolutely pathetic loser

Yeah I rot by watching sitcoms all the time, there' some series that I've rewatched 50 times (Seinfeld, Frasier, Always Sunny etc...).

Anyway, I can't watch Two and a Half men very often. It's only when I kinda run out of good stuff that I watch it. It is funny but I can't watch it. All because of Alan and his ex-wife and the other women that screw him.

I feel so sorry for the guy. Watching that show literally infuriates me. I almost start screaming at the screen. I get really pissed off at all the injustice in the world, at how a person can be fucked over and the women still are seen as heroes and victims, while they are cruel oppressors. Fuck just talking about it infuriates me, the fucking hypocrisy of this world, the fucking injustice. It's all wrong, it's all fucking.

How come this world is so fucking upside down? Women, the ((())) etc... The biggest fucking tyrants and monsters are seen as the fucking victims and heroes.

Alan is a giga slayer. I want to be him. He had relationships with beautiful models and his receptionist etc.

Only mistake he made was marrying.

Alan is a giga slayer. I want to be him. He had relationships with beautiful models and his receptionist etc.
Only mistake he made was marrying.
I mean the realistic part lol even forgot about those women

Imagine having to pay alimony