Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One more year an incel

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
My birthdays today (yay). 23y old virgin now. Fuck man is it so hard to just get a gf. I dont need money, fame, a good career, things, none of this shit. Just someone who would love me .
No love for us subhumans out there. Fuck I wish euthanasia was legal, a life without love is not worth living.

Happy BlowDay , I mean BDay

Fuck man is it so hard to just get a gf. I dont need money, fame, a good career, things, none of this shit. Just someone who would love me .
No love for us subhumans out there.

Happy birthday man

Happy birthday, King. You'll ascend eventually, you're barely 23 after all. Also, contrary to what this site may tell you, there are still a select few women out there that aren't complete whores. If you want love, you could maybe invest in a cat or dog. It's not the same of course, but they will love you unconditionally

Happy birthday, King. You'll ascend eventually, you're barely 23 after all. Also, contrary to what this site may tell you, there are still a select few women out there that aren't complete whores. If you want love, you could maybe invest in a cat or dog. It's not the same of course, but they will love you unconditionally
Thanks bro. Honestly you are right, I remember my cat and even tho its obvs not close to human love, it was still nice. Should get a new one