Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW One moment of silence for St.Justincel

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Celibacy drove him to madness, now he writes deranged stories about him and his "wife", Reshiram:

1622372_1045078518851955_7797366352667399056_o.jpg

Last edited:
Who is that
An infamous facebookcel. Constantly writes about his relationships with a multitude of fictional characters. Mostly from videogames. His coping levels are beyond normal human comprehension.

An infamous facebookcel. Constantly writes about his relationships with a multitude of fictional characters. Mostly from videogames. His coping levels are beyond normal human comprehension.
I feel bad for him
how old is he

Quite literally, figuratively, and unironically who

Was expecting a roping thread tbh

I'm giving one moment of silence as we speak.

Late 30's.
Is that @Wizard32 by any chance?
Wizard is he your long lost brother? You should send him a friend request :feelshaha::feelshmm:

Celibacy drove him to madness, now he writes deranged stories about him and his "wife", Reshiram:

1622372_1045078518851955_7797366352667399056_o.jpg
His “wife” is a pokemon? I assumed that was a username or something. Wasnt ready for that ngl

Lets get him to join here

I wish I could cope that hard
No, you really don't. These kind of people, cwc, Justin, pamperchu, they all live in a plane of reality that you cannot even begin to understand. They are what happens when the human spirit breaks completely.

No, you really don't. These kind of people, cwc, Justin, pamperchu, they all live in a plane of reality that you cannot even begin to understand. They are what happens when the human spirit breaks completely.
Extremely high IQ. That's a state of being not even people like BS can begin to fathom. You don't want to be like them.