Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One man's dream is another man's reality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Man I can't even imagine how much of a dopamine rush it would be to go outside. Literally everyone treating you like a God.
IT cucks will say "oh hurr durr he worked hard for it" agree to some extent but c'mon he has better genetics than everyone. He is faster and more athletic. He can push hard and work harder without burning out while most of us will give up after one day. Genetics, both body and mind.

Crazy how some men are invisible and die rotting away in their basement with nothing to show off meanwhile others get to live like Gods.

View: https://youtu.be/iHz82I8Vv88

Also, shows how retarded this celebrity worship culture is. Fuck I hate normalfags so much and I hate myself for not being a genetic elite. Someone pass the rope :feelsrope:

why would i want retarded normies in my face everywhere i go asking to take a shitty selfie with them?

It's totally over if Asian 2021

It's totally over if Asian 2021
Why Do People Go Crazy For K-Pop? | Kpopmap

KPOP concert

why would i want retarded normies in my face everywhere i go asking to take a shitty selfie with them?
Because you can be a corporate shill and make money over the retarded masses.
Women with no talent can get as much attention as a sports star with world class talent.

Cope

You get treated like a royalty. And on top of that you're with bodyguards all the time so you can easily tell them to not let anyone enter your vicinity.

Based. Foids love Asians. The most beautiful women I have ever seen have all been with Asian men.
cope, it's just the good looking ones.
Just be good looking is the real way you attract people in life.

Cope

You get treated like a royalty. And on top of that you're with bodyguards all the time so you can easily tell them to not let anyone enter your vicinity.

Bullshit. You tell me how an Asian like Gigguk gets a foid like Sydsnap
There are always anomolies, but the trend remains the same.
Attractive people = winners, ugly = losers