Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One man stuns thirty foids

I did not see anything but ok

i would rape all those girls

Is that in Spain?

Heard spain got fucked hard by feminism

Keep going like this, girls.....
Until you come across the wrong type of MF´er, who happens to carry a gun.

Based warrior.

Keep going like this, girls.....
Until you come across the wrong type of MF´er, who happens to carry a gun.
B b b b ut women are strong and independant and need no man, 1 asian guy later....

Superhumanly based, but needed an ending.

Last edited:
B b b b ut women are strong and independant and need no man, 1 asian guy later....
Yea.. strong and independent, until Masked Hamas soldiers on paramotors fly over your Border,

Respect to him for defending himself, but he should have never turned the engine off. You should just scoot through and force an opening. Even when I use a bike or e-bike, I don’t hop of it in crowded areas. Maybe I’ll slow down or scoot, but if people see you coming, their first instinct is to get out the way. There’s far more plausible deniability on any sort of bike than with a car

Anyways, whatever country this happened in is cucked beyond repair, just nuke it.

strong and independent, until Russian VDV paratroopers land at a nearby Airport

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

based dude , got shoved first too so he had any Reason to shove back

Numba one stunna, couple of wingmen & they'd be stunnin' all day.

From videos I've observed Sheboons do better in this situation. They aren't anywhere near as strong as a Spic man (in this case) but they go in as a team and don't let go. Similar to pitbulls. Spic foids seem to take 1 v 1 fights in a crowd versus a man. Sheboon foids would be doing their bitch swings from every direction at once.

I am just glad no men were there. He would get jumped hard by the white knightes