Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One life and I was born ugly.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
★★
Just fucking LOL I am just here staring in my mirror laughing maniacally after going through some past experiences during my formative years of social development and realized that every negative outcome ALL stemmed from me being unattractive and short and expressing sexual attraction towards women.

I literally cant believe how foolishly bluepilled I was thinking that I didnt say or do the right thing at the right time or because I didnt study hard enough. I ended up hating myself until I finally accepted the blackpill that it all boils down to genetics and how good looking you are.

Even if you are more competent than a good looking person it does not matter once your fucking FACE makes people uncomfortable. It is so over I just want to take a cyanide pill and die.

Last edited:
its fucking over

Just fucking LOL I am just here staring in my mirror laughing maniacally after going through some past experiences during my formative years of social development and realized that every negative outcome ALL stemmed from me being unattractive and short.

I literally cant believe how foolishly bluepilled I was thinking that I didnt say or do the right thing at the right time or because I didnt study hard enough. I ended up hating myself until I finally accepted the blackpill that it all boils down to genetics and how good looking you are.

Even if you are more competent than a good looking person it does not matter once your fucking FACE makes people uncomfortable. It is so over I just want to take a cyanide pill and die.
Play villain music in the background

Should’ve chosen better genetics buddy boyo

its fucking over
And I fucking hate when normfags give advice they all want us to jestermaxx for their amusement by "putting ourselves out there" and "having game". It is all bullshit if people don't like your FACE you are a disgrace.

Should’ve chosen better genetics buddy boyo
I wish I could trust me but genetic recombination fucked me over. So at this point I just wish I wasn't born in the first place. But it is fucking hilarious the lies society tells non chad men to keep society turning and in their place as obedient worker bees for the jews and genetic elites.

More like one life and not being born a woman in the west, life on tutorial mode. You can even be a fuckup but your husband saves you