Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One last thoughts on the community

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Us sub5 males have to go to the torture of studymaxxing, simpmaxxing and cuckmaxxing just to be able to get a foid, what chance does a truecel have? And msot of all the sub5s who have GFs are few and between.

It's so over, i'm moving to yt now. There's no use dwelling on incels.is. To the people who can ascend, try to ascend if you can. If you fail at 18 you can always go back here as a safety net and venting space.

Farewell.

As if, my brother needs tallmanshoes to reliably get a dating life, but he wouldn't listen. Given his status if he survives med school he can at least be a betbauxx but own't slay.
While I rot due to my hideousness, I alreasy am used to it

Us sub5 males have to go to the torture of studymaxxing, simpmaxxing and cuckmaxxing just to be able to get a foid, what chance does a truecel have? And msot of all the sub5s who have GFs are few and between.

It's so over, i'm moving to yt now. There's no use dwelling on incels.is. To the people who can ascend, try to ascend if you can. If you fail at 18 you can always go back here as a safety net and venting space.

Farewell.
26 is a better age to try until and then cope nope and LDRA if that fails

26 is a better age to try until and then cope nope and LDRA if that fails
i'm 23 and truecel/incel on top of that i'm 5'7'' it's ovER

dude, i'm almpost 23. rather old for a member here. people will say "my life had jsut begun" but the truth that it never begun for MOST sub5 males
23 is not an old age. cope.

I m sick of living as a sub5

everyone I go, I get mogged and no one talks to me useless they need something
Bruh what the fuck? Were chilling here and your a part of us

While Fat cunts with Big Tits can demand Sex and Get it every week.

KEK Clown World.

@Mecoja @Lux @The Abyss @Lonely @Kami @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic @Hoppipolla @lemon21 @HateCurry @Mellatt

What do you think about the quote under my name