Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One good thing about being incel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
You'll never get to marry.

Seriously, there's not one happily married guy. Chad, Chadlite, normie, all of them end up being old, sad men who wish they could kill their wife or themselves. It's not an exaggeration, there are no happy married men, especially in the West. You're tied to a fat and old cunt that bitches all day for rediculous reasons and doesn't respect you at all.

This is where MGTOWS are right. Having sex, short term relationships, flings is awesome, but eventually you'll settle and your life quality will drop dramatically.

So enjoy your freedom, it's something nobody can ever take away from you lol.

This thread is cope as fuck, but yeah, it seems most guys with a wife and children envy guys that don't. Maybe we should relish in our freedom. Maybe we should make something of ourselves. Blah blah blah.

people are not happy in their marriages because they married wrong person. Men always wanted to have prettier wife and woman to have even chadder husband. If both of them are attractive everything will be fine.

Everything that isn't compatible with your angsty teenager worldview is cope. Ok.

You'll never get to marry.

Seriously, there's not one happily married guy. Chad, Chadlite, normie, all of them end up being old, sad men who wish they could kill their wife or themselves. It's not an exaggeration, there are no happy married men, especially in the West. You're tied to a fat and old cunt that bitches all day for rediculous reasons and doesn't respect you at all.

This is where MGTOWS are right. Having sex, short term relationships, flings is awesome, but eventually you'll settle and your life quality will drop dramatically.

So enjoy your freedom, it's something nobody can ever take away from you lol.
https://incels.is/threads/does-life-just-inherently-suck.49379/

Relations brings love and hate. I like being single. I'm going to be an Incel forever. Because, the way I managed my life. I don't feel so bad when I see the pros and the cons. women= trouble.

Solution: legalize polygamy.

Marriage has been corrupted by leftists in the West, and soon in the east too. Women now have basically the ultimate privilege to take kids and property away from their husbands, while basically sitting home and doing nothing at all. The modern Western female is good only for sexual reasons.

This thread is cope as fuck, but yeah, it seems most guys with a wife and children envy guys that don't. Maybe we should relish in our freedom. Maybe we should make something of ourselves. Blah blah blah.
Cope at its finest, is it? Nearly all of us want relationships, but we will always invent the ways we're lucky at something, while in actual reality we're unlucky at all.

There's ways to make a relationship last long for the chads and chadlites that are used to their sexual deviant ways don't think the juice is worth the squeeze so they just go and find other partners instead of working on the one they are in now.

Yes but I would like the choice of being married still