Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One good thing about being from EE

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Your parents basically gave up on you since birth and they don't give a shit about what will you do with your life, i feel bad for ethnics who have helicopter parents forcing them to studymaxx and slavemaxx tbh their lives must be full of misery at least i can rot and neet in peace since nobody ever expected anything from you.

Last edited:
Everybody from there is getting banned. It was nice knowing you

Your parents basically gave up on you since birth and they don't give a shit about what will you do with your life, i feel bad for ethnics who have helicopter parents forcing them to studymaxx and slavemaxx tbh their lives must be full of misery at least i can rot and neet in peace since nobody ever expected anything from you.
What's EE
Everybody from there is getting banned. It was nice knowing you
where

I have Western European parents who somewhat cared about my academic success but didn't give a fuck about my social one. :lul:

I hate ethnic parents who push you to try to become successful because they never amounted to anything.

Same here
full

Alcohol is pretty cheap, so you can numb the pain that way.