Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One gay opinion I agree with-- the term 'partner' in hetero relationships

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If you HAVE to deal with a hetero couple, I vastly prefer that they use the term "partner." There's nothing I hate more than when a becky uses the term BOYFRIEND or FUCK BUDDY to describe the man they are fucking-- almost like a cudgel to PUT AN INCEL LIKE YOU IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE. 'HUSBAND' is less offensive, but it's so WIFEY, so possessive, I'm very jealous of couples that make it to use those terms.

But partner is just 'gay.' There's nothing stressful or jealousy inducing about 'partner,' when you use terminology like that, you just out yourself as a person lower in status than me, that deserves no respect. I can go about the day thinking I am superior to you, just because I at least cope to myself that I'm not humiliating myself to placate to 3 queers from tumblr.

The term 'partner' is humiliating for the man in the relationship, because using 'partner' is a clear sign that the female cares more about her own status and conforming to liberal ideology than she does about the person she shares her life with. It's a clear sign of disrespect, even if the man doesn't see it that way, because she doesn't see that 'partner' as male. He's just there to fill a void in her life that is interchangeable with any other 'partner' regardless of gender or any characteristics that make such a person immutably irreplaceable.

Last edited:
Partner is for betabuxx fags and oofy doofies

Partner is for betabuxx fags and oofy doofies
thats why it's not jealousy inducing, It already sets up that the female dating that man has no respect for him AS A MAN