Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One despondent thing i witnessed during these riots.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
There are probably many normies which tipping point to opposing violent protests was seeing that random puppy being tortured by protester on camera. Until then they cheered on social media while seeing people lynched, cities being razed to the ground and monuments being desecrated. Can you imagine how low the individuality and subjectivity got us when a life of a dog is exponentially more valuable than human life and centuries of heritage.

These 'protestors' certainly seem to think that they are justified in doing whatever they want, and if you even remotely disagree or have a different opinion, or think that it is getting too extreme/dangerous than you are part of the systemic racism crowd.

being a friendless incel made me don’t give a fuck

Brutal Dogpill

being a friendless incel made me don’t give a fuck

Yeah tbh there isnt much reason for us to care one way or the other. The dogpill is brutal though

People lose their minds at a dog being harmed yet give no fucks about their own species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back