Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "One day you'll be taking your kids here"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Whenever I go to the beach or some other beautiful place with my parents, my dad likes to tell me, "I can't wait for the day when you get to see what it's like driving way out here with your family and taking your kids here the same way I do with you." with a smile on his face. And he also says things like, "oh man, you don't like seafood? Wait till you get a girlfriend who likes seafood, she's gonna make you eat it."

And my mom tells me (because she had so many kids), "when you have kids, don't have too many or else they'll drive you crazy".

Little do my parents know that I'll never have kids. I'll never have a wife. I'll never even have a girlfriend. I wish I could let them know this, but I don't want to shatter their hopes like that. I know my parents always wanted grandchildren, but sorry mom and dad. Not gonna happen. Hearing them talk about their hopes of me eventually being a normie with a family and kids and grandkids is just instant suifuel. Makes me just wanna fucking scream and jump out of my window.

I can't wait for the day when you get to see what it's like driving way

And the driver licence pill hit again. We do not even fulfill this condition.
Little do my parents know that I'll never have kids. I'll never have a wife. I'll never even have a girlfriend. I wish I could let them know this, but I don't want to shatter their hopes like that. I know my parents always wanted grandchildren, but sorry mom and dad. Not gonna happen. Hearing them talk about their hopes of me eventually being a normie with a family and kids and grandkids is just instant suifuel. Makes me just wanna fucking scream and jump out of my window.

They know it already, since you never brought a female home or had any contact to them.

Did all your siblings die?:feelswhat:
Okay, my parents could have grandchildren, but not from me. Kinda good though, because they'd be all fucked up and incel just like me (if they were male). But my siblings are like babies still.

My parents and grandparents say the same thing. I tell them that will never happen and they say shit like “oH yEs iT wiLL” it happens so much it’s starting to piss me off when they say that shit. I sometimes feel like they are mocking me. I kind of want to tell them to shut the fuck up when they say this normie shit tbh

Last edited:
And the driver licence pill hit again. We do not even fulfill this condition.

They know it already, since you never brought a female home or had any contact to them.
Yup. Driving is one of the most important things in this day and age (especially if you need to be at so many places) and those who don't have licenses/a car/the capabilities to drive are fucked. We just have to have fun looking at all the roasties in their cars driving to see Chad.

We just have to have fun looking at all the roasties in their cars driving to see Chad.

This makes me extremly mad. Why is this happening? This is so embarrassing. We truly missed the step to adulthood.

Life is a bitch, man.

Blackpill them

The denial than can swallow parents of an abomination (i.e. incel) is extremely powerful. They can't accept the truth most of the time.

Deep down they know it, but they can't accept that their son is some genetic trash.

yeah my dad occasionally says chit like that but my mum completely stopped a few years ago. she knows its over for me

We will forever be genetic losers

Wait, so your mother has had many children and your dad hasn't? Is there some kind of cuckery behind all this?

Wait, so your mother has had many children and your dad hasn't? Is there some kind of cuckery behind all this?
My dad has only me and my other brother. My mom has me, my older brother, and my three younger siblings

At least he wasn't so cucked to get a woman with kids (which I tried but was rejected anyway.)
Brutal. That's okay. Kinda good you got rejected so you don't have to deal with being a cuck.

they should try to help you meet someone if they are that deadset on normiedom and optimistic

"I can't wait for the day when you get to see what it's like driving way out here with your family and taking your kids here the same way I do with you." with a smile on his face. And he also says things like, "oh man, you don't like seafood? Wait till you get a girlfriend who likes seafood, she's gonna make you eat it."

And my mom tells me (because she had so many kids), "when you have kids, don't have too many or else they'll drive you crazy".
Oh man... your dad still believes in you.

Whenever I go to the beach or some other beautiful place with my parents, my dad likes to tell me, "I can't wait for the day when you get to see what it's like driving way out here with your family and taking your kids here the same way I do with you." with a smile on his face. And he also says things like, "oh man, you don't like seafood? Wait till you get a girlfriend who likes seafood, she's gonna make you eat it."

I've already told my parents I'm not having children or getting married ever, because in these times its a waste of time, effort and resources. They took it rather well, more like they know my personality and know I won't change my mind.

Tell him about the blackpill .

Nope, it sucked major ass. :cryfeels:
Better than getting rejected by a 45 y/o 5/10 woman on a wheelchair. That's what happened to me. She even told me if I didn't leave her alone that she'd call the cops.
they should try to help you meet someone if they are that deadset on normiedom and optimistic
One time my mom tried setting me up with my step dad's friend's daughter, but it never happened. I guess she didn't like me.
Oh man... your dad still believes in you.
He should already have a clue that I'm an incel because he knows I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend.
I've already told my parents I'm not having children or getting married ever, because in these times its a waste of time, effort and resources. They took it rather well, more like they know my personality and know I won't change my mind.
That's smart. Now it'll seem to them that you aren't an incel, but rather just into relationships and such. Maybe I'll tell my parents the same.

Whenever a family member says anything about children or relationships I always remind them that it never began. Of course it goes in one ear and out of the other but sometimes I just like to hear myself speak

Whenever a family member says anything about children or relationships I always remind them that it never began. Of course it goes in one ear and out of the other but sometimes I just like to hear myself speak
Do they ever ask you why it never began?

Do they ever ask you why it never began?
If you knew why I’m here you would also know that they shouldn’t have to. In spite of the evidence being so obvious they pretend as if nothing is wrong and when they ask “why are you so negative and jaded” I give them my life story (which they should’ve been paying attention to) and they just respond by either consulting the big book of bluepilled lies (which I’m always quick to disprove) or they just stop talking to me. It’s almost as if they get their minds erased after finishing a conversation with me. I doubt the reality of my situation will hit them even after it’s too late

my parents just think im gay lol
You haven’t gone off on them for that shit? If they mean that in a disrespectful way you should go off on them.

My dad is trying to get me to come out JFL, my mum doesn't like LGBT shit (rightfully so,).

I can't actually prove I'm not gay, I've never had a GF or even had a female friend so I can't really blame them for thinking I'm gay
I remember watching a video of a staged coming out dinner and a real-life pastor tried to “ pray the gay away “ not knowing it was a prank and ever since then I don’t think family members accept their own gay family members.

I know my parents always wanted grandchildren, but sorry mom and dad. Not gonna happen.
same here they mentioend they wanted some but knew i wasn't going to get them any, damn must suck knowing ur parents actually still have hope for u

same here they mentioend they wanted some but knew i wasn't going to get them any, damn must suck knowing ur parents actually still have hope for u

I feel like telling them how it is, but they should already know because I've been living with them since birth and they know damn well that I've never had a girlfriend or any form of intimacy

OP I would recommend you actually tell them your situation. Who knows maybe they'll understand your feeling better?

It must feel bad to disappoint parents who expect you to have kids that much. I know many normies who married with low quality foids just to meet that expectation from their parents.

Luckily for me, my mom always told me not to marry and my father is pretty indifferent to family as a whole.

Better than getting rejected by a 45 y/o 5/10 woman on a wheelchair. That's what happened to me. She even told me if I didn't leave her alone that she'd call the cops.
Gonna try with a blind one next perhaps, but I heard they can have high standards too. A PSL 3 friend got rejected by one because her sister told her he was ugly, she even dumped normies for not having good jobs before that.

My parents have said anything like this to me in years:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

But idk, my dad is still delusional, so maybe he hasn't given up hope.

It's the opposite for me, bro. My parents deep down have realized I'm not going to live a normal life. I'm not going to get a good career, I'm not going to buy a nice house, I'm not going to find a nice woman to marry, I'm not going to have kids.

I'm a little bit mentally impaired, that's probably the main reason. In addition to being ugly. So it's not over for me, it never began.

they grew up in a different time when having a wife and kids was a given, they have no idea what its like nowadays