Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One day, this will all be over with

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The suffering isnt permanent my boyos. One day this will all be over with.
You wont have to wake up everyday as a worthless pile of shit with nothing to live for.
You wont have to wake up as an ugly undesirable male who foids want dead.
You wont have to wake up with a small useless penis.

Death will free us from the pure torture of inceldom.

One day my boyos, this too shall end :feelsokman: :feelsrope:

One day there will be no more pain like an opiate wonderland
No more worry, it will all just end
And all our forward movement will finally cease
The human machine will finally bleed
The human machine will finally cease to be
So set yourself free
And disengage from reality
So set yourself free
And disengage from reality

And then we will all resurrect as Chads and fuck non stop. One day boyos...

D975E98D 8DD1 46AB A0C7 D71CE936C33B

Tempus fugit!

&

Bon temps, 'mi!

I concur I need to be set free from this mortal coil.

High IQ plan ngl.

Colossal cope but hey if it makes you feel better

Buddy what else can u do as a massive subhuman but cope?

I can only hope existence isn't some sickening infinite loop, or some sort of hell where each life gets worse than the last.

Cant come soon enough tbh

When the time as run out and the mind succumbed to the darkness,a heart once pumped with hope now laced with hate,a lone man stands still, at his feet pile of bloody corpses and shell casings as far as the eye can see and a loud long boom followed by a shadow falling to its knees, another lonely one gone and a trail of shattered lives left behind.

So what you're saying is that, one day, i wont have to wake up at all?

Sounds good to me boss :feelsYall:

When the time as run out and the mind succumbed to the darkness,a heart once pumped with hope now laced with hate,a lone man stands still, at his feet pile of bloody corpses and shell casings as far as the eye can see and a loud long boom followed by a shadow falling to its knees, another lonely one gone and a trail of shattered lives left behind.
Is that a quote or did you write that? High IQ passage

based

One day the universe will not be suitable for any living organisms

I still have like 60 more years to suffer
Same here. I'm 22, I will suffer for 60 more years according to the life expectancy in my country. However my grandparents died in their 50s/early 60s so I might just have 30+ years left.

I read that being skinny can cause an early death and im very skinny so maybe ill suffer for less than 60
Well also being lonely/isolated/stressed is very unhealthy

Yeah i have actually stressed a lot that i have wrinkles at 16 so that will definitely help with making my life shorter
I hope for an apocalypse ngl

Yeah and the cucks too
Man fuck. This entire population is garbage. Blackpilled Incels make up like 5% of the population because most men are foid worshipping simps