Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One day, stigma associated with the word "incel" will be gone

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
"Incel" will become as innocuous as the word "Depression". It will be used in a clinical diagnostic setting, as well as in mainstream society. It will be something people look at with sympathy, and with a desire to help the fellow man.

If your friend is depressed, you are sympathetic. You want to help them. You want to be there for them. Or a family member or something. Likewise if your friend is experiencing involuntary celibacy, you should want to be sympathetic and offer at least some good will to the struggling person. For the vast majority of incels, they will never have the money to fix their looks. Its a disease which cannot be cured. But at the very least society can be more sympathetic and offer good coping solutions for incels to at least find SOME fulfillment in their otherwise dark and miserable lives.

We are not owed sex by women sure. But women should at least fucking admit that its PURELY because of our looks, and they should also admit that many of us have a very valid right to be socially/emotionally damaged/scarred after a lifetime of bad treatment because of our looks. Women should admit that the reason ugly men often have bad personalities is because of the way the world treated them.

Im fine not getting sex because my face turns off most women. I respect the fact that they have preferences. But dont they FUCKING DARE tell me its my personality, when ive done every single thing I can to be nice and a desirable boyfriend but never succeeded.

Thats the funny thing. Women assume "you just havent done enough"

No fuck you. You have NO idea how much most incels have done. The state of anger, pessimism and nihilism we are in now is after a lifetime of doing all the right things and still coming home to a lonely, dark, cold, empty apartment. You know how we know they're the right things? Because we're emulating more attractive men. It works for them, as it should, but doesnt work for us.

I'll be happy when society admits looks are absolutely everything in the sexual marketplace, and the relationship marketplace is behind closed doors INSIDE the sexual marketplace. If you cant get into one, how the fuck do you expect to get into the other?

I've thought about this, but it will be a long way off, and with the current trajectory of how low value men are treated, the discrimination has only just begun. I doubt we'll see what you've envisioned in our lifetimes.

If you even know what an incel is you are not NT.

Yeah, and Stacy will ride my tiny rice dick

Considering it’s attached to ugly or at least unattractive men who have been marginalized since before society was even a “thing”, NO NO NO.

manlets have been ridiculed since the beginning of time

It's possible. Back in the day "geek" and "nerd" were stigmatized but now everyone wants to be one.

We'll be long dead by then

*We are owed sex by women

Im not fine not getting sex because my face turns off most women. I don't respect the fact that they have bad/unfair preferences. Don't FUCKING DARE tell me its my personality, when I've done every single thing I can to be nice and a desirable boyfriend but never succeeded.

:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Being "depressed" or "anxious" or "suicidal" doesn't have the connotation that you're "inferior" as to "incel" is it?

So no the males who are more homely/ugly will always be at a low caste even when high-functioning.

Unless the true patriarchy will be reinstalled (not the boogeyman that the you know whos create in order to instill savagery and hate towards males) the treatment of such peoples will only be worse.

Yeah, and Stacy will ride my tiny rice dick

Tbh I think this is a pipe dream, incel will continue to be a word ridden with stigma. Tbh maybe we should just forget about using the word incel at all and just call ourselves "low value men"

kek people will never virtue signal for incels this is wishful thinking

4C141925 A732 4DD0 B021 76A6DBBBC1E6

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back