Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One day at the gym

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I looked around me, and it hit me..........every single guy in the gym was bald

Can't make this shit up

They are trying to compensate.

I looked around me, and it hit me..........every single guy in the gym was bald

Can't make this shit up

i see so many balding high school kids now on the basketball court

was it always like this or do i just notice it more?

Gym makes you bald. Dont go gym then

coping baldcels tbh

I’m bald. Anything I try is compensating. But still, nothing looks worse than a skinny fat bald man.

You see bald people in the gym more often because of steroid use and/or compensating(just be the rock br0)

People on here actually go to gym. Wow.

how many of them looked roided?

Why do you need to go to a gym?
Can't you work out at home?

1. gymming is the primary cope for bald guys, right after growing a beard
2. gym goers almost universally eat a heavy diet with very frequent eating, that's guaranteed to increase balding tbh because it's proven to have ties to blood sugar levels, which never go down if you constantly eat

lmao I've noticed the same thing
Most of them aren't even big either

I've also noticed that suddenly I'm above average height...

lmao I've noticed the same thing
Most of them aren't even big either

I've also noticed that suddenly I'm above average height...

Yeah at 5’7 at the gym I felt average, but there was always that one gigachad who’d come in once awhile who was 6’8 to remind me of my manletism. On the street in public I feel like a midget though. Lots of 6ft skinny or fat non-lifters in public

I hate being bald. I wish I had hair.

>gym
>working out increases your test
>high test makes you bald
it be like that yeah

Yeah at 5’7 at the gym I felt average, but there was always that one gigachad who’d come in once awhile who was 6’8 to remind me of my manletism. On the street in public I feel like a midget though. Lots of 6ft skinny or fat non-lifters in public
i didn't see many gyms but usually the instructor rolls in to mog everyone and talk to all the girls

>gym
>working out increases your test
>high test makes you bald
it be like that yeah
This is why Chads are so sought after and prized by femoids. If they can still have outstanding heads of hair despite the massive amounts of test pulsing through their veins, they must have extremely valuable genes.

@LastGerman exposed are bald?? :feelstrash:

Was he wide enough for his height?

Yes. He was a open steroid user. Big guy. He could incline bench press 4 plates for reps, he had a brother as big as him that was also as strong

Most guys are the gym are probably on steroids now, of some form. You can order them on the internet easy enough, also easy to fuck it all up and go bald or advance your norwooding status by a decade.

People went from never going to the gym, to going to the gym, to going to the gym and taking drugs to look lean and shredded and juicy for instagram pictures. Even women are doing it, albeit only the professional instathots.

Creatine and most roids, which most gymrats take, accelerate balding if you're predisposed

The thing is if you’re bald you basically have to have some muscle on you or you just end up looking slightly ill.