Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One day at school I had an opportunity to dance with my oneitis, but...

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
She decided to join a party (it's an annual festival that we have here in Brazil) and I was the only one who still didn't have a partner (over since young age), but at the moment the teacher suggested that she would dance with me, she quickly said she didn't want it anymore because I was too ugly. :cryfeels: After that, I told the teacher I would no longer participate and that she could find another guy to dance with my oneitis, and that was exactly what happened.

I was thinking about it today and it's just sad that I had to go through this experience as an 8 years-old boy. It never began.

Are you referring to june's party?

It sucks when a third party suggests that a foid does something like that to you and prompts her to destroy your feelings. Happened to me many times, including during a trip where I had nowhere to go to escape from the terrible atmosphere after the fact.

It sucks when a third party suggests that a foid does something like that to you and prompts her to destroy your feelings. Happened to me many times, including during a trip where I had nowhere to go to escape from the terrible atmosphere after the fact.
It could be any person in the universe, I think I wouldn't have been so affected, but it had to be my oneitis at the time. WHYYYYYYYYYYY? :feelsrope:

In group therapy, the group psychologist would partner with me since the other children usually did not want to.

(She would sit near me)

It could be any person in the universe, I think I wouldn't have been so affected, but it had to be my oneitis at the time. WHYYYYYYYYYYY? :feelsrope:
Happened to me especifically like that many times as well, in that trip one as well.

She decided to join a party (it's an annual festival that we have here in Brazil) and I was the only one who still didn't have a partner (over since young age), but at the moment the teacher suggested that she would dance with me, she quickly said she didn't want it anymore because I was too ugly. :cryfeels: After that, I told the teacher I would no longer participate and that she could find another guy to dance with my oneitis, and that was exactly what happened.

I was thinking about it today and it's just sad that I had to go through this experience as an 8 years-old boy. It never began.
I have a similar story from when I was 14. I ended up being paired with the only girl left that was not attractive at all. She was ugly and like 184 cm tall as a 14 year old girl. But at least I had a dance partner. We were learning the dance moves along with other students when she replaced me with a female. I ended up being the only guy who did not attend the school dance

You didn't dance with her but some cold aborted fetuses have probably been hooked out of her cunt and they got to dance in a blender.

brutal. i asked a foid to prom and she told me she wasn't going, later that evening i saw posts of her at the prom:feelsping::feelsping:

in middle school a pair of chads suggested this new girl dance with me and she did partly to please them, and also partly (I would later learn) because she thought I looked as if I had muscular shoulders

Shoulders

but then she felt them and realized they were shoulder padding built into my suit (it was graduation dance in-school) and the look of revulsion is burned into my brain

basically I think I encountered proof of ogremaxing but since I was a false-ogre with fake delts I couldn't capitalize on it

I ended up buying dumbbells to try and build real delts to ogremax but by that time my life had fallen so far apart I couldn't gather the motivation to do it consistently

those DBs like my several tubs of whey are mostly gathering dust because I'm too depressed to think it would make a difference even if I did ogremax

Shouldve just let her stay at home

When I was younger than 10 (I don't remember what age exactly) I danced with a foid in the festa junina (my school chose partners for everyone)

It's the closest I ever got

Earlier on I knew my position on the food chain was extremely low, with that realization I act accordingly and thankfully avoided situations like OP.

I just had a flashback after reading this.

I remember my friend wanted to make this girl (his colleague) to like me. So they suggested I should drive her home. The way the girl said "No" is still in my head. She said it with such anger like my friend has insulted her.

I was such a bluelilled retard. I didn't say anything