Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One coping mechanism I'm starting to use

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
(This might not be news to many of you, but I'm stating it anyway just to get it off my chest)

Seeing femoids as inanimate sex bots that mimic human behavior has been helpful to me in understanding their motives. I learned to ask myself "why would a sex bot do what she is doing?"
Just like in the first Terminator, where it is described as a machine that cannot be bargained with, it only wants to kill, a femoids point is survival and security. Nothing is by chance with them. It might sound like I'm giving them credit, but I'm not.
  • That bot had a reason to smile at you.
  • That bot ignored you, it did not "not see you".
  • That bot has a motivation to like a certain type of music or sports team (because it associates it with its favorite type of Chad or Tyrone)
  • That bot didn't do favor for a certain man just to be polite
I could go on and on.

PS - I recommend watching Ex-Machina if you haven't already

This is how far its come? Its fucking over.

High IQ even though it seems preposterous . To understand how people work, you gotta view them like a scientist views those little bugs that live in water under a microscope, objectively analyzing their behavior, their motives, how they operate in tribes, etc. Absolutely nothing happens by chance.

I imagine aliens would get a kick out of analyzing humans like we’re some wildlife exhibit.. the chasm between what humanity really is and what people think it is is unfathomably enormous.

robots are more respectable than foids though. They are more like animals who live off of instinct than computers.

I saw ex-machina. I felt bad about the guy.

id rather get high and not think about girls at all