Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One Comment Ruined My Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 18344
  • Start date
Deleted member 18344

Deleted member 18344

Self-banned
-
I was having a good day until two of my coworkers (women) asked me why I "walk funny" (I have a condition that causes my abnormal walking). I work hard to focus on this and walk as normal as possible. I explained all this to them, but they just laughed about it. I was bullied for a long time about this and hate when people bring it up. Why do women have no consideration for personal problems and just make light of them? Why must they "teehee" about everything? This has upset me so much and is making me even more depressed because I finally thought that people would stop bringing this up. I'm just trying to live my life; why must people continue to bring this up?

It's over for walkcels

Same bro, i dont know if i have a condition but i have trouble walking normal

You don't desERve to be treathed like that

You should have pointed out something about her, or straight up insulted her. She wants to play that game, you can too.

maybe I have it my parents said I walk like a flamingo

That's just how it is when you're not chad. Fuck stacys

They just laughed? They could of just said "sorry, we didn't know you had a condition."

Stupid cunts need to be beheaded

Expect no mercy from them.

why the fuck would you reply to them even? are you a beta soynigger? just fucking keep walking and don't even bother eye-feeding them

I was having a good day until two of my coworkers (women) asked me why I "walk funny" (I have a condition that causes my abnormal walking). I work hard to focus on this and walk as normal as possible. I explained all this to them, but they just laughed about it. I was bullied for a long time about this and hate when people bring it up. Why do women have no consideration for personal problems and just make light of them? Why must they "teehee" about everything? This has upset me so much and is making me even more depressed because I finally thought that people would stop bringing this up. I'm just trying to live my life; why must people continue to bring this up?

I'm sorry man. Those were idiots for sure, cause not everyone would have laughed about it. Especially when you explained to them why that is.

why the fuck would you reply to them even? are you a beta soynigger? just fucking keep walking and don't even bother eye-feeding them
Because I am trying to be a nice person and not act like a psycho. I didn't know that I would be laughed at after explaining my condition.

Comment sth on them and laugh

You should defend yourself and not let them bully you.

Because I am trying to be a nice person and not act like a psycho. I didn't know that I would be laughed at after explaining my condition.
understandable. though you really shouldn't have let it go simple as.
also, tbh being "nice" to foids doesn't worth it bud. if only you knew how ignoring foids (not giving them attention) really does trigger them.

over for you when I read disability

This is fake. Femoids are the most respectful people on earth. Femoids do not mock other people. They are the good ones!

That's unfortunate, man. May they have their holes stuffed with cactus spikes and their fingernails ripped off.

But mention their weight and you're evil. Clown world.

You can't do shit about your foot while they can stop stuffing their faces but you're the evil one.

I also walk weirdly due to aspergers and it is so bad when someone calls you out or just laughs behind your back:feels::feels:

Tell her she has a big head.

it is normal that something like that ruined your day.I get extremely angry just because female at work talks with other guy and not me or because I get no eye contact on the street or I witness flirting among people I don't even know. That is what inceldom does to a man
If I got comment like that I would probably be suicidal for next 3 days.

You have Trendelenburg gait?

Lets all walk like u and make it to normal :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

I used to stutter a lot while talking but now not as much, sometimes i do when i get stressed or something. Foids bring it up and i feel like punching their head, it really sucks to be stutterercel

I've had random women laugh at me because I am shockingly ugly

I'm gimpy too! But no one comments about it. Lots of gimpy old dudes around here. It's common.

i love this double standard from these fucking stacies. they have free reign to comment on any deformities ugly men have but when someone mentions their weight, they start getting defensive.

I hate people when they’re not polite :feelsmusic:

Next time they bring that up, slap those two arrogant hags. ( Slap them HARD )
Disrespectful cunts need to learn their place.

Nothing good happens with females if you are ugly.

It is not just this one comment. It was the years and years of dirty looks, laughs, comments, mockery and rejection that took its toll. This comment was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I have experienced the same thing.

Foids are filthy creatures.

Walk with a limp like an oldschool pimp, a real OG, get a cane & a hat with a feather in it, if they disrespect you pimp slap them with a ringed hand.

I would have falsely reported them to the/your boss and got them fired

That's pretty fucked up, bro. Foids doesn't even care to virtue sign anymore. Ugly people are doomed to be mocked by foids and normies, and this is just normalized by society.

Walkcel also. But no one has called me out on it because no one talks to me irl.

Did you mention you have a health condition / disability? You could've called them out for laughing at that. Ask them if they laugh at cancer patients too.

Tell them to fuck off