Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One chance at life - born as a subhuman

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
I missed out on unconditional teen love and I am never going to take a foids virginity. Why even live ? What's the point in anything when I missed out on everything essential in life. I feel like a man child because I never got the chance to live a normal life so I never matured instead I developed autism. All of that because I was born a subhuman. Abused dog who gets thrown shit at every single day by both my own family and normies for no reason. I just exist and they are being cruel towards me for no reason. Every single person I know in real life looks down upon me because they are aware of what a failure I am. I can see how normies perceive me the moment I stare at their eyes. I am being constantly judged because of things that I had no control of. Only if I wasn't born ugly, short and had a good family maybe things would have been different. All I've ever wanted in life was normie height, face and a good family. I do not even want to be a CHAD I just want to be put in the same shoes as normies. No wonder they judge us and that is because they have no idea how it feels like to be neglected and bullied your entire life. They don't know how it feels like to be the target anywhere you go.

It could be worse, you could be Indian

you don't develop autism :feelskek:
You do if it’s not to the point where you’re disabled and need someone to take care of social autism is developed after rejections and isolation

You do if it’s not to the point where you’re disabled and need someone to take care of social autism is developed after rejections and isolation
yeah that is true. I am not 100% certain I've had it ever since birth but I remember doing some weird shit in kindergarten like refusing to socialize and going to the toilet.

Fucking you can still make a difference strike fear in the heart of Normie and stretch holes (in gta)

Why even live ?
The million dollar question pondered since milleniums by countless philosophers. Still, we've no answer.

If you ask me, there is none. Try and enjoy the rare good parts of life, but know in the back of your head that it's all still pointless.

The million dollar question pondered since milleniums by countless philosophers. Still, we've no answer.

If you ask me, there is none. Try and enjoy the rare good parts of life, but know in the back of your head that it's all still pointless.

Feel for you.:cryfeels:

Honestly, I just want a gf who woud hikikomori with me

I was a premature baby and i blame this for my autism

Its sad and i feel for you. I was also bullied back in school cos of my ethnicity and for some stupid reason i developed a disgust towards violence even when i knew how to fight so i couldnt properly defend myself which made me lose so much social status and that left me bitchless. Really just coping right now but wished i had enough strength to ER on my bullies and foids in game irl

I missed out on unconditional teen love and I am never going to take a foids virginity.
Teen love and taking a teen girl's virginity is the most special thing. I still hope I might someday have a chance at it despite being a wizardcel. My only real purpose in life is to try to get a teen girl and take her virginity before I become 40 years old. Time is running out and the older I get, the more it's over for me. It's already very much unlikely at my age but I still have several years left before it's completely over.

Normies don't realize that people can't mature and develop as adults without experiencing the love of a teen girl and taking at least one girl's virginity. Taking a girl's virginity changes a guy into a man. The experience is having a teen girl's love is different from other love because she feels it more deeply and it's more true and more real. Adults don't feel love as deeply as teenagers.

I'm an adult and maybe it's just my age or my experiences but I'll never feel love as deep as when I could have when I was young and hopeful and still believed in life. But I imagine that experiencing a teen girl's love would help me love her more deeply than a cumdumpster slut adult foid. There's absolutely no reason I see to date or love a cumdumpster adult slut foid.

I've never kissed a girl. I won't have my first kiss with a slut foid that gave blowjobs to many other guys.
I won't lost my virginity to a filthy slut foid who had many other guys fuck and creampie her sloppy second pussy.
I won't love a disgusting dirty filthy slut who would never love me and never respect me and instead turn me into a cuck.

I will only accept a teen girl that's a virgin or I'll be alone for life. I'll probably be alone no matter what at this point but if I can get a girl, I want a teen girl and I want to deflower her and get her virgin blood on my dick.

I would pay for see how you look like

Fuck life and the DNA molecule

No such thing as unconditional love even as a teen it's a big myth.