Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One big reason the left wing is more popular than the right wing that I don't see talked about.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They have women in them. Sure there are tons of trannies, lesbians and fat feminists, but to think all left wing women are fat and ugly is a boomer meme. All women are naturally feminist and they're left wing because of that. There is attractive women that are part of the movement which gets tons of desperate guys to join. What do the right wing have? It's a huge sausage party of nostalgic boomers and angry and depressed young incels, with a handful of tradthots who if married are married to a chad. "But at least he's white!!!:soy::soy::soy:".

Women aren’t naturally feminist. They aren’t naturally anything. They are stupid and brainless and easy to manipulate, such that is why they follow left wing policy.

Women aren’t naturally feminist. They aren’t naturally anything. They are stupid and brainless and easy to manipulate, such that is why they follow left wing policy.
Feminism gets them power, women want power over the majority of men. But I agree they can be manipulated through false empathy.

They have women in them. Sure there are tons of trannies, lesbians and fat feminists, but to think all left wing women are fat and ugly is a boomer meme. All women are naturally feminist and they're left wing because of that. There is attractive women that are part of the movement which gets tons of desperate guys to join. What do the right wing have? It's a huge sausage party of nostalgic boomers and angry and depressed young incels, with a handful of tradthots who if married are married to a chad. "But at least he's white!!!:soy::soy::soy:".

pretty much

it has all the pop stars, all the media, all the young people, etc.

you can't succeed politically unless you promise people free money and pussy

interesting, yeah that could be the case tbh

word up

Right wing has been losing since the 1980s. Even if Trump wins in November after boomer get scared about defunding of police his last term is gonna be an even bigger joke than the last 4 years. Progressives won the cold war - everyone else lost.

Foids join whatever side is on the ascendancy, pattern for the last 40 years has been progressive neoliberals getting their way. Actual right wingers and actual oldschool Marxists have been the consistent losers.

Reactionaries should just go Africa or parts of South America and forge a new state, they lost the West, there is no more place for them. Political correctness is now merging with BLM into an actual progressive state religion. And all corporations, universities, schools, media, NGOs are obsessively signalling their deference to the new religion.

The rest of society will live like dhimmies under the new state religion.

It's over.

Last edited:
Women see their favourite movie star like Brie Larson spew their incessant left-wing word vomit on twitter and mindlessly follow

Italy is an exception.
"right wing" parties have equal support from men and women

I was a member of Salvini's party but I left because it's pro-israel and too feminist.

All western parties are controlled by jews, both right and left wing

"All women are naturally feminists" :bluepill:

I knew white girls that hated feminism, lol. One in particular was a big tiddy girl.

Italy is an exception.
pro-Israel "right wing" parties have equal support from men and women
Well yeah they're jews. They're probably the only group that has each others backs no matter what.
"All women are naturally feminists" :bluepill:

I knew white girls that hated feminism, lol. One in particular was a big tiddy girl.
Explain. Because I don't know any girl that would be fine with being forced to cook and clean even for a chad.

Well yeah they're jews. They're probably the only group that has each others backs no matter what.

Explain. Because I don't know any girl that would be fine with being forced to cook and clean even for a chad.
last week while I was playing mario kart drunk at incel friend's house, I sweared at jews forgetting the foid next to me is half-jew

More loose and degenerate foids in leftist/ Commies group, not necessarily more foids. You dont see decent foids running around believing they can change the world coz they are either hunting with daddies or learning /helping mums with cooking, sewing, taking care of farm animals etc..

This really isn't the case. Fox News is full of dolled-up bimbos repeating the same bullshit talking points. Boomers love Fox and its blonde airheads.

Political attitudes are far more complicated than "One side has more foids than the other."

More loose and degenerate foids in leftist/ Commies group, not necessarily more foids. You dont see decent foids running around believing they can change the world coz they are either hunting with daddies or learning /helping mums with cooking, sewing, taking care of farm animals etc..

:feelskek: What is this? The 50s?

This really isn't the case. Fox News is full of dolled-up bimbos repeating the same bullshit talking points. Boomers love Fox and its blonde airheads.

Political attitudes are far more complicated than "One side has more foids than the other."

:feelskek: What is this? The 50s?
Yeah cause they're getting payed. Not because they actually believe it.

Well it seem like the 2 sides like to put on a show for voters. The left archetype is a rainbow haired tattooed slut that all know is a slut. And the right put a blonde faked up maxx bimbo that somehow seem to fooled the majority of right wing cucks.matter of taste I suppose. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back