Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One Anime I Will Never Watch (Tower Of God) - This Trash Series Gets Endless Hype

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The main character is nothing but the cliche I have amnesia and good genetics so I'm destined for greatness character, literally in the first half of the first episode this guy coasts through ALL of his problems despite being timid and clumsy JUST FOR BEING GOOD LOOKING, I'm not even joking

ITS SHOWN HE ALREADY HAS A MUTUAL ROMANTIC INTEREST (THE PLOT IS LITERALLY HIM CHASING AFTER HER):

A PRINCESS (ACTUAL ROYALTY) DECIDES TO JUST LEND HIM SOME LEGENDARY SWORD ONLY SHE SHOULD USE BECAUSE HE'S GOOD LOOKING:

THE SWORD (A SHE) NEVER RESPONDED TO THE PRINCESS, EVER!:

BUT IT RESPONDS TO HIM BECAUSE, YOU GUESSED IT, HE'S GOOD LOOKING:

IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING TROLLED, THE FIRST INSTANCE WITH THE PRINCESS I COULD IGNORE, BUT NOW IT WAS A TREND, NOT JUST A SINGLE OCCURRENCE

A few minutes after this guy just clumsily runs around during a battle royale and gets saved by some guy because "he's interesting" because he has a sword he shouldn't have (its a known sword), that he only got because HE'S GOOD LOOKING

Everything about this series will be good shit happening to the MC because he's good looking or due to coincidences that revolve around his luck rooted in his genetics

Literally cannot stomach the series after the first half of that one episode, never watching it

Oh and guess why he's climbing the tower............ love

This entire series is about anime Chad chasing his girl and getting help because he's good lucking and lucky

I just can't do it, I wanted to try but the further I progressed into the episode the more it became clear what the series was and that I didn't want to watch it

I hate these love animes, I mean love and a cool story is nice but if its only love then its shit. That love is war anime gets so much hype but its just chad vs stacy on who confesses their feelings first

I noticed all that in the first episode, but I continued watching. He loses the sword though later.

Not surprising because of how lookist SK is though.

I noticed all that in the first episode, but I continued watching. He loses the sword though later.

Not surprising because of how lookist SK is though.

I'm not going any further lol, there's only more shit like that on the horizon, twice in one episode is too much of a foreshadowing for me

I actually didn't watch it because the the trailers made the mc seem like a pushover. Turns out it's even worse than I imagined.

Sounds like this anime is realistic and blackpilled

eh I don't think it's too bad but I don't really pay too much attention to anime nowadays
op has a high iq analysis

The main character is nothing but the cliche I have amnesia and good genetics so I'm destined for greatness character, literally in the first half of the first episode this guy coasts through ALL of his problems despite being timid and clumsy JUST FOR BEING GOOD LOOKING, I'm not even joking

ITS SHOWN HE ALREADY HAS A MUTUAL ROMANTIC INTEREST (THE PLOT IS LITERALLY HIM CHASING AFTER HER):
View attachment 271542

A PRINCESS (ACTUAL ROYALTY) DECIDES TO JUST LEND HIM SOME LEGENDARY SWORD ONLY SHE SHOULD USE BECAUSE HE'S GOOD LOOKING:
View attachment 271543

THE SWORD (A SHE) NEVER RESPONDED TO THE PRINCESS, EVER!:
View attachment 271544

BUT IT RESPONDS TO HIM BECAUSE, YOU GUESSED IT, HE'S GOOD LOOKING:
View attachment 271545

IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING TROLLED, THE FIRST INSTANCE WITH THE PRINCESS I COULD IGNORE, BUT NOW IT WAS A TREND, NOT JUST A SINGLE OCCURRENCE

A few minutes after this guy just clumsily runs around during a battle royale and gets saved by some guy because "he's interesting" because he has a sword he shouldn't have (its a known sword), that he only got because HE'S GOOD LOOKING

Everything about this series will be good shit happening to the MC because he's good looking or due to coincidences that revolve around his luck rooted in his genetics

Literally cannot stomach the series after the first half of that one episode, never watching it

Oh and guess why he's climbing the tower............ love

This entire series is about anime Chad chasing his girl and getting help because he's good lucking and lucky

I just can't do it, I wanted to try but the further I progressed into the episode the more it became clear what the series was and that I didn't want to watch it
Well there goes my night.

I could of lived a little bit better not acknowledging this trash looking anime.

thanks op i wont watch

I'm watching this and really like it, I'm hoping the mc will suffer later in the anime for being a chad

Anime huh
I still don't know how so many people manage to watch thousands and thousands of anime episodes, how they talk about it everyday and even have clear memory of every single character on them
Most anime are so fucking trash, I still consider Death Note worth watching even for people who doesn't have any type of familiarity with anime, it's really a good show

I'm watching this and really like it, I'm hoping the mc will suffer later in the anime for being a chad

Anybody who watches this is rooting for OP, you already know how this shit is going to go

Now compare it to a series like Berserk, you can't help but root for Guts, but even then Griffith did nothing wrong
Most anime are so fucking trash, I still consider Death Note worth watching even for people who doesn't have any type of familiarity with anime, it's really a good show

Death note is my #1 anime, Kira my #2 favorite character in anime

I can only watch certain anime, and those are the ones that stick with me and I can't forget, because the characters weren't "normie tier", they were interesting, for example I kind of like bleach but not really, I only watch it to see what Aizen is doing, best character in all anime for me (I think he's the true protagonist)

The guy is black pilled

Last edited:
Anybody who watches this is rooting for OP, you already know how this shit is going to go

Now compare it to a series like Berserk, you can't help but root for Guts, but even then Griffith did nothing wrong
bruh griffith did everything wrong, fuck griffith

bruh griffith did everything wrong, fuck griffith

When you look at the series and truly understand the story, you'll realize he didn't do anything different than what he was already doing with the band of the hawk, all we saw were the smiling faces and triumphs of the "core members"

Are you forgetting the countless thousands that died for Griffith to achieve his dream, all he did during the eclipse was an accelerated version of what he was already doing to begin with, sacrificing many lives to create path to his dream

When you look at what he did fundamentally, he didn't really change at all, he was just offered a more abrupt and abnormal path towards the same destination

Either way if you were Griffith, I doubt you would have refused the sacrifice, the alternative is to remain a crippled, broken shell of yourself that wants to die, and I doubt the band had the heart to end his life without him having to bear the shame of requesting it

latest

Simple question, you can only choose 1:
1. Sacrifice people who promised their lives to you and are going to die anyways in a few decades TO BECOME A GOD

2. Refuse to sacrifice those individuals, they die anyways in a few decades, you remain a broken cripple for years or you kill yourself

Doesn't seem like much of a choice to me

I'm watching this with my brother because he wanted me to watch it with him. You're right, Bam, the main character is considered a prettyboy and gets gifts even swords he isn't allowed to possess, but he gets it gifted anyway because she thinks he's cute. I didn't know the show was endlessly hyped.

I didn't know the show was endlessly hyped.

Well within certain communities, its a known manga, I only heard about it because it was said to be similar to "The Gamer", which I actually did wish would get an anime, google it, read a few chapters, way more interesting of a plot, MC isn't just some lucky good looking guy but there is the typical MC harem crap but not to the extreme, more like poking fun at the idea of him having a harem than it being a reality or it even being a focus in the story

I would not be surprised if Bam starts creating a harem by episode 3 and has other girls vying for him other than his main interest, am I right?

Well within certain communities, its a known manga, I only heard about it because it was said to be similar to "The Gamer", which I actually did wish would get an anime, google it, read a few chapters, way more interesting of a plot, MC isn't just some lucky good looking guy but there is the typical MC harem crap but not to the extreme, more like poking fun at the idea of him having a harem than it being a reality or it even being a focus in the story

I would not be surprised if Bam starts creating a harem by episode 3 and has other girls vying for him other than his main interest, am I right?
Well my brother told me he read a lot of the chapters of the manga. Anime isn't really for me but I watch it because he wants me to.

As for Bam, well there is no harem as he has a oneitis so that's where his attention goes to most, other female character think he's cute or whatever but they don't really fight for him or anything.

Wow that sounds like such a stupid plot.

never watched it tbh

Never watched tbh

Anime huh
I still don't know how so many people manage to watch thousands and thousands of anime episodes, how they talk about it everyday and even have clear memory of every single character on them

Vlcsnap 2020 06 06 15h55m11s162